Looking for Support

Options
Hi all,

I'm 29 and trying to get down to my pre-baby weight so I can have another baby (seems silly buy its my goal). i can't really blame my weight gain on pregnancy as my son is now nearly six! I'm an active, working, busy single mother.

I'm looking for friends with similar goals and interests to support me.

And any super skinny gals with tips and tricks are welcome too!

Replies

• peacesa1
    Options
    Im on your side!!! I just started this because a gf of mine lost 20lbs and looks very healthy:) I have a syndrome that makes it incredibly hard to lose weight even at my age of 23 so I too am looking for a support! I got your back if you got mine...I may not be a mother, but I am a full time college student in an accelerated nursing program option and it takes a lot for me to want to work out and grab healthy snacks lol.
  • Fmess5
    Fmess5 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I could always use extra support, and wouldn't mind dishing some out as well.
  • llamalauren
    llamalauren Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    really, lost 201 lbs? That's like loosing a whole person! that's a hell of an accomplishment!
  • Shevaun619
    Shevaun619 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a working mommy and am looking to lose weight too....not primarily to have another child but I'd love to lose about 45-50 lbs before me and the hubbs decide its time. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou: