Crispy Baked Parmesan Crusted Tilapia

Options
13»

Replies

• _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Be careful with Tilapia. It is a fresh water fish raised in fish farms. It is a bottom feeder used to clean the tanks eating fish feces. Nutritionally bacon is probably healthier. File of sole is a better choice, Monk fish is excellent with few bones. Mediteranian sea bass is also always farm raised and not a healthy choice.

Science to back up the bacon reference?

And you know what else eats feces? Everything. Fecal matter is on everything and cows, pigs, chickens ingest it all the time. Does that make them as "nutritional as bacon?"
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Be careful with Tilapia. It is a fresh water fish raised in fish farms. It is a bottom feeder used to clean the tanks eating fish feces. Nutritionally bacon is probably healthier. File of sole is a better choice, Monk fish is excellent with few bones. Mediteranian sea bass is also always farm raised and not a healthy choice.
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    [/quotd
    ewwwwwwwww are you sure that;s the only fish i like
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy!! :smile: Thanks for posting!!
  • _emma
    _emma Posts: 21
    Options
    YUM!
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Bump - I never know how to cook tilapia!
  • jnbud2002
    jnbud2002 Posts: 216
    Options
    Looks yum! You had me at Crispy! Will be trying!
  • MonicaLee1982
    MonicaLee1982 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Bump
    Looks good thanks!
  • ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    WELL THERE GOES LOOKING FORWARD TO MY DINNER TONIGHT. THANKS DOC!
  • gagagul
    gagagul Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    thank you for posting that recipe I am now a subscriber to Roni's blog and she's absoloutely great! I am going to try one of her crockpot recipes next week! I love reading about her days and how closely I think we can all relate to her! I am adding you as a friend!!!

Thanks!

Christina
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!!!! I wanna make this tonight!!
  • autumnrose2
    Options
    Thanks for the great idea, looks awesome.
  • Piperette
    Piperette Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • smpettew
    Options
    bump
  • Kckgirl
    Kckgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, I'll be making this soon!
  • Venus2011
    Options
    bump

thanks for posting this recipe :bigsmile: