Weight Watchers group.....

Options
Hi guys, this post is for anyone who is doing WW online and would possibly be interested in joining a group where we would have a weekly discussion topics and weekly weigh ins. Im just looking to create something like the actual meetings for those of us who do it online. If intersted please respond or send me an inbox message.

THIS IS NOT A CHALLENGE! Just a friendly little bit of extra motivation and support! :happy:

Replies

• lmgidney
    lmgidney Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I was following WW (somewhat, I just have the books and stuff) but its hard because the fruits and veggies are basically free in points - but here they count towards your calories.... So I am nnot sure how to do them both!
  • Shajsum
    Shajsum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    In my opinion...you shouldnt do them both. I only track my food on the WW tracker and I only post my work outs and weigh ins on both. I use MFP for the great support and motivation from others..
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am doing ww online. I would love some support. The boards over there are not very good.
  • darkling_glory
    darkling_glory Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I do them both, but not really... My Fitness Pal gives me 1200 calories and I get 26 points+ plus my weeklies. So I track my points in my paper tracker and just input the food into My Fitness Pal not really caring if I go over my calories.

I would be interested in joining a group.
  • Shajsum
    Options
    I am doing ww online. I would love some support. The boards over there are not very good.

Yeah the WW boards suck!!
  • Shajsum
    Options
    OK great guys...Looking to get a group of at least ten people but if not then I will still make a group and we can still hold discussions and weigh ins....
  • Allegi32
    Allegi32 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I would love that!! I track on the WW site but the boards there are TERRIBLE. The forum here is great!

I've tracked both before and they actually came out to almost exactly the same - explains why they both work, right?
  • destined2bfit4life
    destined2bfit4life Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You know I'm game for a WW group!! I love WW, but the forum is awful :yawn: So I stick around MFP for the support and motivation. SO count me in for the group
  • Shajsum
    Options
    Ok guys..I've friended you all.. I will get working on the group page and inbox you all the details...Thanks guys!!:smile:
  • sandi50lock
    sandi50lock Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would love to join I do ww online but they do not have any fun groups so I track on here also so what do I need to do.
  • macwelli
    macwelli Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in a WW group. I have been tracking calories and points. Could use support of others to keep motivated.
  • CHATTE2
    Options
    I'm thinking of joining ww online. I just signed up for MFP and am trying to get the hang of things on here. For those of you on WW do you like the new program and is it alot different than just using MFP to track your calories? Also I have been going over my protein, but under my calories. Which one is more important and is it bad to go over some of the items?
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
  • Shajsum
    Options

Thanks!!! I'm gonna check this out..I had no idea..never came across it!

Hey everyone this group looks pretty good..we all should join!