30 "something" looking for support!!

Options
I have always struggled with my weight.......I am almost 38 and think it's time to get my weight under control once and for all! I am looking forward to this journey and would welcome any willing supporters along the way ;-).

Replies

• BigDaddy822
    Options
    Good Luck to you, and hope all the best for ya
  • maximus184
    maximus184 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nursy you have made a great decision I too am trying to get in shape and eat healthier so i can lose weight. I have been doing this for 2 weeks and lost 4 lbs already i would love to help you and give you the support.
  • ROCKERFOREVER81
    Options
    Good luck for you. You can do it!
  • WenniL
    WenniL Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'll be sending you a friend request.
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I am 38 and started this journey right after thanksgiving. It is tough but the reward is so great.
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    sent a friend request- always looking for more support! - anyone else is welcome to add me too !
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    you can add me to the list!!

burn the carbs burn them
  • shaparra
    shaparra Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me :flowerforyou: I joined about a week ago and the support that I have found is great. Already lost 4 lbs woo hoo. could always use more friends who are supportive towards a common goal which is to be healthy
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I'm staring 39 in the eye this year and have another 40 lbs to lose. I'm down 60 so far, so I know even an "old" dog can learn a few new, healthy tricks.
  • mcrachel444
    Options
    Good luck sister! You can do it!
  • tigerdactyl
    tigerdactyl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Give 'em hell!
  • bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm also in my 30s. Starting "again" on this weight loss journey. I'm looking to stay consistent this time. Please add me as a friend (that's to everyone :)
  • ratgirl11
    ratgirl11 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just started a month ago and need support as well, i have about 65 lbs to go
  • Laura_figure8
    Options
    I am 38, looking to get rid of at least 50 pounds, and am a single home schooling mother of 3. I need to make time in the day for exercise and to make healthy foods instead of waiting until the last minute and throwing something frozen in the microwave. My girls eat better than I do cuz I put their health as a priority. I need to learn how to make myself a priority. We can all help each other out. Friend request on the way.
  • AmiKayser
    AmiKayser Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey we're both 38 years young (ugh). Friend request on it's way. The more support and encouragement the better!