Has anyone had laser lipo?

Options
My husband and I are near our goals and saw a Groupon for laser lipo (non-invasive lipo). We are considering it for that little bit of cellulite remaining that won't seem to go away, however I don't know anything about it's safety and efficacy. If anyone has had it done or know someone who has, would you mind sharing your experience? Thanks.

Replies

• kristyhooker
    Options
    Do you mean Lipo-ex? I'm doing it to try to tighten the skin in my midsection and back of thighs (over 100 pound natural weight loss has left me with lots of saggy skin, yuck!) But haven't started the treatments yet....
  • hcv40
    hcv40 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    No, I think this is different. I just read about Lipo-ex and it uses bi-polar radio frequency whereas laser lipo uses a laser. I don't know a lot about either so I'm trying to do some research but there's not a lot out there.
  • smittenmikish
    Options
    Never had it personally, but my Aunt paid a ton of money for it and didn't look any different to anyone (including herself)...
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Ha! I'm going to give myself 6 months to lose the belly "pooch" through hard work and exercise and if the damned thing is still there i may consider this. I'd be interested to hear any other feedback - if people don't want to post on the thread then I'd be grateful for a PM. :-)
  • TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I looked at a groupon code for it not long ago and then did some research. Apparantly it does work quite well. Google laser-lipo reviews and you will get a few on there :D x
  • hcv40
    hcv40 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well, I bought the Groupon and will probably wait until March or April to use it. If anyone is curious you can send me a message and after I have it done I will let you know all about it!
  • medspaex
    Options
    Groupon is one of the best deals website where you can grab unbelievable offer. For laser lipo, I would like to say about its procedure:
    Laser lipo is a single procedure to destroy your body fat. The treating area is numbed by local anesthetic. The surgeon then makes a tiny incision to put in small probe that contains laser fiber underneath the skin. Photo-acoustically promote production of collagen that tighten the skin from inside and concurrently destroys the fat cells. A small suctioning cannula is used to pull out the liquefied fat through the same incision. The small incision area is covered with a bandage and it is swathe with a compressio garment. During the entire process, the client will be awake.