Getting back into shape!

Hey there! Im ally! I Moved from Australia to California USA about 6 months ago and started to love this american food a bit to much! Getting back on the healthy wagon and Need to loose 15 pounds. More if possible but starting at that! Re joined fitness pal again hoping to stick to it this time!

Replies

• Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Hey there! Im ally! I Moved from Australia to California USA about 6 months ago and started to love this american food a bit to much! Getting back on the healthy wagon and Need to loose 15 pounds. More if possible but starting at that! Re joined fitness pal again hoping to stick to it this time!

I was born n raised in Cali! I love it there!!
  • where abouts in cali? its amazing here! i really love it! especailly the weather is amazing! but i let myself go when i got here just trying so much different food! Now ive pulled back and need to start to eat well and work out again! get back to fit and healthy for summer!
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    I was born in San Diego and still have family there. but my parents ended up moving to Sonora, it's by Yosemite nation park. I liked there for basically all my life. But now I'm n Louisiana cuz my husband is stationed here. I miss Cali so much! And the food, when we went to visit for thanksgiving I gaine at Lear 5-10lbs cuz the food is amazing! Lol
  • San Diego is where i live now! Im in love with the place! We are doing a bit of traveling soon and Yosemite national park is one place we will be seeing, cant wait. But yes the food is beyond amazing lol so much to choose from.