Don't want to be boob-less when all is said and done .....

Options
Hi All!! I am LJ and here are my stats, need to be accountable as I tend to fall off the wagon a lot. Always deciding that I don't look so bad SO go ahead have that bottle of wine or bag of ketchup chips.... I joined in mid Jan and this where things are at:

Starting Weight: 172
Goal Weight: 140
Current Weight: 168

Got a ways to go, but I can do it, just hoping to keep a few curves.....my boobs for sure Not sure that can happen. We shall see!!

Replies

• mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'd rather be healthy, than have big boobs!! I'm @ a 48F and am looking forward to the eventual C cup.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I went down from a 40G to a 36DD, and I seem to be holding at this size. I'd love to be down to a C though!!
  • Chelsea_Laura
    Options
    I feel like all women are different. You can be over weight and not have big boobs. You can be skinny with big boobs. I think it all depends on genetics/your body type. But I hear ya! I'd like to keep what I've got...give up one cup size if that...
  • cerrajean
    cerrajean Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    When I was a 26 I wore a 42D.

Now I'm an 18 and wear a 40D. (YAY!)

Ideally I'd like to end out around a 38C or I'll settle for 38D. They started to shrink first then stopped, which was a HUGE relief!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Was wearing 40DD when i started..could've easily went up a cup size, since i had quite a bit of "Spillage" BUT i refused to..i'm not sure what it was about a DDD i thought was bad, but i just did the ol tuck em in lol. Now my DD bras actually fit. I've lost about 2 inches in my bust, and although i wanted to fit comfortably in my DD bra..i'm not looking forward to losing anymore in my chest. I'm sure it will happen, but in the long run i would much rather be happy with me as a whole. :)
  • ShellBell4281
    ShellBell4281 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I lost my boobs after I lost weight . I'd rather be flat chested and thin than busty and overweight. It's just something you have no control over. Keep up the good work :)
  • swimmchick87
    swimmchick87 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'd rather be flat chested and thin than busty and overweight. It's just something you have no control over. Keep up the good work :)

Me too! I'm a C now (almost a D, yikes!) but only because of all the weight I gained. When I was thin I was always a B. I actually still have a couple of B cup bras...hoping that one day I'll be that size again because it means I'll be much thinner!
  • RachaelJewell
    Options
    i have lost 16 lbs and the only place i notice it is in my boobs... so i feel ya. Better to be healthy i guess.. though sometimes i wonder why my gut didnt go away instead.
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    it really depends, my breast get bigger as I lose weight, they disaper as I gain weight, one thing though if you boobs get smaller more then likly (if you are working them out) they will stand up better, which is so much more enjoyable then valome, Im a C and I find it stands for classy, most men are fine with c, a joke is C stands for cant complain lol
  • Wpbarr
    Wpbarr Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    And there are many men who don't care, at all. Women have so many more admirable curvy parts ...
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Just get implants when all is said and done tests why they were invented
  • pixiexxgirl
    Options
    I wear a 34D and thats something I REALLY dont want to lose, i love my boobs! lol
  • Drkchyld
    Drkchyld Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm feeling the same way but im making sure I do some chest exercises so they don't get too flabby
  • caritaisfree
    Options
    Hi, I'm having a hard time knowing if I should stop losing and just continue to tone. I used to be a runner and was always a size 6. My breasts were a 34 D. Loved them. Then I went through a very stressful divorce and didn't eat much but kept up my intense running and added a couple hours to my daily run..terrible. I lost 2 more sizes, went to a 2 and then lost my breasts! I was so unhealthy and skinny. After life smoothed out about a year later I was able to gain my size 6 back and my breasts came back. Well then I got into a very healthy relationship and slowed my running down and gained a little more. Now I'm between a 6 and an 8. My breasts are a 36 D now and my sweetheart LOVES my body. He makes comments all the time about my my body and says it's super sexy, got a nice full bum and my breasts are full.

But here's the thing....because I suffered from anorexia for 8 years before I was a runner I just can't see me looking sexy and healthy in a bathing suit right now. So I don't know if I am or not? I can't ask my sweetheart because he says he's so turned on by my body now and he likes it better now than when we first met. I do feel curvier, but when I put on a swimsuit my tummy isn't flat anymore and I see a pudge around my bathing suit strap in the back.

So how do I know if I'm ok to stay where I am? My thought is to kick it up and run like crazy to get skinny again, but then I don't want to lose my breasts he loves so much now. I will never afford fake ones, besides he hates fake ones.

I'm 5' 4", weigh about 135 (my legs are solid muscle..very strong legs), and I wear between a 6-8. Any suggestions on how I can know if I'm chubby or just right?