Hi! I Just Joined

Options
I look forward to accomplishing my goals and being inspired by other people on this site.

Replies

• skinnywilomeena
    Options
    Hi Megan!! I just joined today too!! Good luck!!! I think this is going to help me out of the fitness funk!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • bitty_401
    bitty_401 Posts: 75
    Options
    welcome to both of you.This is a great site and easy to do.It is up to you to compromise with yourself to attain your goal.We are all on the same boat.I always tell newbies to take it easy and enjoy the ride.Slow and you'll make good.Eat, exercise(what ever you do...I do lawn chores and house cleaning walk, stairs)and have work to get weight off.So anything you do, enjoy it and make it last.Keep it up and we are here for the same purposeso don't hesitate if any question arrives.
    Good luck.and welcome again to the best place to lose weight.
  • carey29
    carey29 Posts: 2
    Options
    I just joined too and am right there with you...could use the extra support!!