Post a pic of your ideal body

Options
We all have goal in mind- maybe to lose 100 lbs, just 5 lbs or to fit into an old pair of jeans. It's important to embrace your body as it is and take care of it and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Either post before and after results or a picture of what you think is an ideal body. Remember, our preferences are all different and thats what makes us unique.

body-shape.gif

Replies

• chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Oh good, you got it! Just tryin to help :flowerforyou:
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Mine is the gentleman in the picture to the immediate left of this post. Judging by this man's progress, he is definitely going places. Wanting to be anything or anyone else is unfathomable for him at this time. This keeps his expectations in check and allows him to work as hard as he can to be the best himself that he can be. Great topic BTW!
  • JennyBB125
    Options
    imagesqtbnANd9GcRyrBa_aXavY0b06oyWHyz9Wkcg3ZbwVjOc4cKjonQdvkEp-88r.jpg
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    miranda-kerr-blue-bikini.jpg
    and
    tumblr_lwqv67C4w61qha3svo1_500.jpg

are my favorite that are realistic for me.
    I love super thin girls with breasts and an extreme hip to waist ratio(hourglass shape), but I know my body will never naturally have the C cup I think is perfect, so I stick to girls with body types more like my own.

(I love Sofia Vergara's body, but clearly genetics had a different plan for me)
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Mine is the gentleman in the picture to the immediate left of this post. Judging by this man's progress, he is definitely going places. Wanting to be anything or anyone else is unfathomable for him at this time. This keeps his expectations in check and allows him to work as hard as he can to be the best himself that he can be. Great topic BTW!

I love your positive attitude! Thank you for posting! Wish more people thought like you. I have such a hard time trying to explain to my daughter that they are beautiful for who they are and to not wish to be like the models for actress's they see on tv or in movies, half the time, they are airbrushed or computer enhanced!!!! So if there were more people like you voicing this message, it would sure make it easier on us mothers! LOL

Wendy
  • ChunkyFunkyMonkey
    Options
    marlon.jpg
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    how do i do a picture?
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    drew-barrymore-justin-long.jpg
    #1 - Because she stole my boyfriend for awhile, there ;)
    #2 - It's realistic for my body type. Muscular legs and small chest. Just need to tone a little more.
  • JennyBB125
    Options
    I love Marilyn and I love that she has some meat on her bones. A lot of models these days are too skinny. I also agree I like fuller bodies and curves. Embrace the curves!
  • KariePerez
    Options
    This is what I would like to look like this is me in Ohhh 1998 about 190 give or take a few pounds:
    scan0003.jpg

This is me NOW:
    100_3531.jpg
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    38265_1467599044092_1057021391_1327066_3749756_n.jpg

Me five years ago.
  • KariePerez
    Options
    This is what I would like to look like this is me in Ohhh 1998 about 190 give or take a few pounds:
    scan0003.jpg

This is me NOW:
    100_3531.jpg

Sorry in the top pic I am the one holding the kid!!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Idealy I want to look like Frank M. :)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzdZhE2LLx-pUhKfBHmE8IxocRx8JwTPjmMUdMvadZyfYlsoBH

Here I am in comparison :-/
    9755412_7737.jpg
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I want to look like Frank M. :)

Here I am in comparason :-/
    9755412_7737.jpg

dude... you're still hot
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I want to look like Frank M. :)

Here I am in comparason :-/
    9755412_7737.jpg

dude... you're still hot

I am my own worst critic I suppose because I dont see it like that yet, but thanks anyways..
  • brittni127
    Options
    A LONGGG way to go...

• auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    IMG_90903.jpg
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Hmm, that is a tough one:
    I think JEssica Biel looks great, but her and I do not exactly share the same shape and I don't need to be as thin as she is eaither. I'd vote Serena Williams too, but I don't need to be quite as buff as she is. :) I want more definition than Jennifer Hudson, and she looks awesome. But she has skinnier arms than I do. :P I think Kim Kardashian looks great...but I want more muscle than she has.

So I am going to pick a few people that are a little closer to what my shape naturally is. I love slightly more realistic body idols for myself, based on my attributes. So here we go.

Something between Lisa Barber:
    10bb954881734fc48ddd4004af3c9b5b.jpg

and

Beyonce:
    beyonce-pregnant-thumb-250x344.jpg

(But I am more busty than either of those 2 women, maybe one day I'll find a realistic upper-body idol.)