40 lbs in the last 11 months

Options
It's hard to believe its only been 11 months since I joined. Some days I still feel like I weigh 210lbs, but more and more I am seeing how much weight I really have lost and how much my body has changed. Here is a before and after picture to show how much a 40lb weight loss changes you.

6725008175_ede5d16fb3.jpg

Replies

• Caylee320
    Caylee320 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your WL. You look great! Thanks for sharing.
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge change, especially around your waistline. You look fabulous! Congratulations!
  • x_biggirl
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness there is where I am and where I would love to be that is fantastic! You look wonderful in both but I would love to have your determination and get down to where you are!
  • Ruthyjenks
    Options
    Well done! You look fabulous!
  • orlaoshea
    Options
    Wow you look great. You must be tall to look that slim. You are practically unrecognizable.
  • tennillewade
    tennillewade Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You looked great at 200 lbs you're so pretty you look fabulous at 170 i think it was. Awesome job!!!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: ummmm besides going from beautiful to gorgeous...you went from self-conscious to confident!!! love it!!! great work :flowerforyou:
  • machinegunkate
    machinegunkate Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Oh wow - Inspirational!!! GREAT work!!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    The people just starting out should see these inspiring photos. THIS is why you stick with it! You look terrific and your beautiful smile lights up the photo.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!