Post a pic of your ideal body

Options

Replies

• Milziemooxx
    Milziemooxx Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    1z4dg89.jpg

Kelly Brook has an AMAZING figure. I have big hips and a big bust so if I looked like her then I will be a very happy woman indeed :love:
  • gonetofootball
    Options
    [img]http://www.corrieblog.tv/Betty Turpin F.jpg any one of these would be fine :)[/img]
  • GretaJane
    GretaJane Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    ezg85v.jpg
  • wigglelee
    wigglelee Posts: 491
    Options
    We all have goal in mind- maybe to lose 100 lbs, just 5 lbs or to fit into an old pair of jeans. It's important to embrace your body as it is and take care of it and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Either post before and after results or a picture of what you think is an ideal body. Remember, our preferences are all different and thats what makes us unique.

body-shape.gif
    think i am a water melon right now,,hahahaha thanks for post, like reading all!!!
  • foodjunkie26
    Options
    I want to look like Jillian Michaels:) I can't figure out how to post a picture:(
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lxzea7iWp41qeyotwo1_500.jpg

I really would love to look like the woman in this picture... :) I don't know who she is but We have the same body type - wide shoulders, no defined waist. And she is lean and muscular as hell and looks like she could definately bring the thunder.

Also - she's real. No photoshop here.
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Nicole Scherzinger:

nicole2.jpg
    nicole.jpg
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Christina20.jpg

shes amazing :love: And perfect ..

I guess my ideal would be close to Jessica Biel though I think her hips and butt are bigger than mine.

http://www.watt-up.com/j_gallery/jessica_biel_bikini/slides/Jessica_Biel_Bikini (31).html
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    I can't find a picture (and it would probably get pulled, anyway), but Kate Winslet's body in the drawing scenes in 'Titanic' is my idea of pretty perfect, and is relatively reasonable for my body-type. She's voluptuously curvy and fairly toned. My rib-cage is bigger than hers, so in translating that to my own body I have to accept that I will still be bigger than she is, but that's the aesthetic I'm aiming for.
  • countrygirl812
    Options
    This girl right here. I will never be stick thin, nor do I want to be. I was around 160 in high school, and in the best shape ever. I ran cross country and was on the drill team. I'm 5'9 and aiming to be a size 12 or so.

untitled-2.jpg

whitney-thompson-first-plus-size-americas-next-top-model.jpg
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lxzea7iWp41qeyotwo1_500.jpg

I really would love to look like the woman in this picture... :) I don't know who she is but We have the same body type - wide shoulders, no defined waist. And she is lean and muscular as hell and looks like she could definately bring the thunder.

Also - she's real. No photoshop here.

I love this one! Exactly the kind of body type I'm going for. :)
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    This girl right here. I will never be stick thin, nor do I want to be. I was around 160 in high school, and in the best shape ever. I ran cross country and was on the drill team. I'm 5'9 and aiming to be a size 12 or so.

That would do for me - what a beautiful girl! I'm 5'8" and aiming for a similar size to you, if you'd like to add me.
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    the old me is ideal :)

10260287_7721.jpg
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options

untitled-2.jpg

whitney-thompson-first-plus-size-americas-next-top-model.jpg

Agree! I was also 160 in high school - about a size 12 - and felt great. I have my current goal at 150, but anywhere between 150-160 will make me happy!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    This is how I want to look:

MFPKyleLanzarote1996-psp3.jpg

I was 30 yrs old, had a 32" waist and a 42"/L chest

I'm currently a 38" waist with a 46"/XL chest, so still a bit to go, but I did start 5½ months ago with a 46" waist and 52" XXXL chest, so I guess you can say there's been some progress :happy:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Kyle, you're so right. I'd forgotten my personal and far more realistic goal. Here I am at 30, just before taking part in the X-Zone fitness competition.
    X-Zone.jpg
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Berry, I love both your choices! I'm a banana (or as Trinni and Susannah like to define it, a brick), so there are just some things my body ain't going to be. But I'm pretty damn close to my ideal now (in my profile pic, I'm the one in the middle), and my hubby thinks I'm hot, so who else matters!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options

2uo4287.jpg

She is so beautiful and naturally curvy. I think she's extremely feminine! I think that's what I would hope to look like when I'm done. Except my boobs aren't that big...but hey, that's what pushup bras are for! ;)

PS: AWESOME thread!
    Very motivating to me.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    marlon.jpg

Same for me.. a figure like Marilyn's! I have her measurements (at least according to her seamstress) written out and i'm aiming for them.

She's definitely bustier than I am, but besides that I think it's pretty achievable figure.

What ARE her measurements? I've always wondered about this...
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    This is how I want to look:

MFPKyleLanzarote1996-psp3.jpg

I was 30 yrs old, had a 32" waist and a 42"/L chest

I'm currently a 38" waist with a 46"/XL chest, so still a bit to go, but I did start 5½ months ago with a 46" waist and 52" XXXL chest, so I guess you can say there's been some progress :happy:

I'm very confident that your discipline and positive attitude will get you there. But please be patient with yourself. ;-)