I need advice.. I have a dilemma

Options
stayxtrue
stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
This kid I used to be friends with decided that him and his dad no longer liked me and they pulled up with a sawn of shotgun... I haven't seen him since!

Tonight he rocks up and apologizes.. And has a luggage bag full of stuff... Says he has no where to stay and needs money so my idiot brother gave him 250!!! And he refused to take the luggage bag...

Then when I dropped him off at the hostel he said not to go near it... Weird! So in pulled up in a Lane and turned my lights off and waited but he never entered... His dad and him are in a bikey gang... Yet he says he has left and no longer talks to his dad...

This is messed up...

Replies

• claire_90
    Options
    Ok whenever I think of where you live I think of cold rock, gold panning and raspberry drops! ... not bikie gangs and shot guns! lucky you can run fast these days :P
    I'd try to carefully just stay out of their way if I were you
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    mmmmmm. Well you sound like you watn to help this guy and thats because you are oviously kind natured and have a consience and dont wanna drop this guy in the proverbial! i am also this kinda person, howver this sounds like sh*&! tread carefully my friend
  • stayxtrue
    Options
    Even though we are one of the biggest drug using towns
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    This kid I used to be friends with decided that him and his dad no longer liked me and they pulled up with a sawn of shotgun... I haven't seen him since!

Tonight he rocks up and apologizes.. And has a luggage bag full of stuff... Says he has no where to stay and needs money so my idiot brother gave him 250!!! And he refused to take the luggage bag...

Then when I dropped him off at the hostel he said not to go near it... Weird! So in pulled up in a Lane and turned my lights off and waited but he never entered... His dad and him are in a bikey gang... Yet he says he has left and no longer talks to his dad...

This is messed up...
    Once somebody gets heavy with me there is no forgiveness in this life.
    When he pointed that shotgun at you, that was your moment to swear vengeance.

Make him wish he'd pulled that trigger.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Wow, this sounds like the opening chapter of a Harlen Coben novel. Stay safe rather than worrying about your former friend too much!
  • chrissyKar
    chrissyKar Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    tread carefully, bikie gangs are usually dealers who knows whats in the case. I would consider giving the cops an anonymous tip off if anything dodgy happens again !
  • claire_90
    Options
    Even though we are one of the biggest drug using towns

seriously? I had no idea, but I don't do drugs so kinda oblivious to a lot of that.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    dude, you need to watch your back and trust nobody...
  • stayxtrue
    Options
    This is honestly tying my stomach in knots... If the bag is here in a, few days I will need to call the police
  • fxst78
    fxst78 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Issue here is that you are now implicated.

You will have a hard time explaining to the cops that you have nothing to do with it when they rock up and find a bag full of gear in your house.

Calling the cops may not be an option either as then you have the bikies on your back.
    You need to get it on record that you have nothing to do with this!
    Maybe this thread will help you out when you are in court on a drug related charge swearing you had nothing to do with it!!!
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Ughh... This has wrong written all over it from every angle.... Be really careful Jamie .. Don't trust the ex friend regardless .. especially if his dad is tied up in bikey gangs ..**** what a ****ed predicament you are in !.. Just be really careful !!
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    hav u looked in the bag??? maybe you shouldn't, just take it to the cops let them know your story and that you don't want to press any charges, you just want nothing to do with this kind. it's hard because I hav a lot of cop friends, easy for me to chat to them. whatever you do it's not ok for anyone to mess with yr emotions like that, some people you just can't help :(
  • stayxtrue
    Options
    I don't want to touch the bag... My dad is a cop so I will chat to him about it in the morning... I just don't know what to do... Hopefully he has changed and is trying to repair his life
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I don't want to touch the bag... My dad is a cop so I will chat to him about it in the morning... I just don't know what to do... Hopefully he has changed and is trying to repair his life
    your dad sounds like the one you should be chatting to. you need to give him the bag too, don't let yrself get caught up in someone else's bad choices!! :( what's on tomorrow?? take it out on the track - bet you can beat your pb with this much tension to lose!
  • MollyDurham
    MollyDurham Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    call the cops, talk to your dad, just do something!!!! If you've had nothing to do with this then you have nothing to worry about. Make sure that you are protecting yourself here and don't worry about this idiot ex-friend of yours. He obviously only has his own interests in mind if he would put you in this kind of situation to beging with! I will be praying for guidance for you in this decision. I know it's a hard thing to deal with but keep in mind that you are what's most important here. Not him or whatever trouble he may be in!!!! Follow your instincts they are usually spot on!!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    You have to do something! Drugs are serious!! Please call the police.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    You had me at shotgun.

At that point, he can eat dirt for all I care. I'm not giving him anything, driving him anywhere, or even being around him. Done.

ETA: Don't touch the bag, call the police and tell them he dropped it off and you don't know what's in it.
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    agreed! I think keeping the bag is putting yourself in danger :\
    You had me at shotgun.

At that point, he can eat dirt for all I care. I'm not giving him anything, driving him anywhere, or even being around him. Done.

ETA: Don't touch the bag, call the police and tell them he dropped it off and you don't know what's in it.
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    this dude isnt a FRIEND...and u are the better person..i wud get out of that whole situtation. Your putting yurself in danger. Do what is best leave him with his own problems and stay out of it. He seems like a big bag of douche. really a shotgun??? right there is a clue to not even give him the time or the day,man.
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Why dont you just tell your old friend to come pick up his bag, and tell him if he doesnt pick it up in 24 hrs you are putting it out on the curb?