Hello! I am new to this

Options
Hello , I just want to introduce myself! I am a 36yo Cancer Survivor. I started this program because a friend recommended it! I love it! All the positive support is amazing to me!! I am just at a point in my life where I fought a big battle and won and will keep fighting this battle my entire life! I will always be a cancer survivor and I didn't fight so hard to be unhappy with myself ! I am alive and well and God must think I have much more to see and do so I will not let my weight hold me back anymore!!
Thank you all and I look forward to meeting many new great people

Replies

• alofay
    alofay Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello Kristy :)

Your post gives me chills!

You're a very amazing person and I hope to be able to support you to the fullest potential!
  • alofay
    Options
    Slow day on the boards?

Definitely not normal to have only one response 12 hours later with new people...
  • krisner1
    Options
    Yea kinda bummed! Oh well ......Thanks for all your positive support girl!! It means the world to me!!
  • tallbold
    tallbold Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ditto on the chills.

Don't be bummed, you can add me. Im new to the boards and love it. I could use the support as well.

My name is Iruaku but friends call me Ku. :smile:
  • ttwsweet
    Options
    You are phenomenal! Keep up the positive attitude and you can do ANYTHING!
  • alofay
    Options
    Glad you got a little response...
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Amazing story!! Glad you are still with us and welcome to the MFP funhouse! :drinker: Good luck to you with all of your fitness goals!!
  • oompaloompa21
    oompaloompa21 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this too but happy to try and provide any support :o)
  • dapdapsalute
    Options
    you can do it!!!
  • bella2509
    bella2509 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great positive attitude.

Well done on beating your cancer!!

Happy for you to add me if you need any motivation....I could always do with some myself!!

Claire x
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Can't have to many friends, please add me
  • tiffhernandez1983
    Options
    I am also new to this but so far I have lost 2.2 lbs in two days so it must be working. :happy: