JMs 30 Day Shred Level 1 complete ...

Options
LorahJo
LorahJo Posts: 151 Member
Soo JMs 30 Day Shred Level 1 completed ... *I am well on my way to becoming Shredded*

Last night I did Day 10 of Level 1 ... and the strength parts actually nearly destroyed me I don't know wether it was because I'd rushed home after work to do it as I had a busy night ahead but I felt so weak. :(

I'm sad to see Level 1 go and nervous for lays ahead in Level 2 *bites nails* I was umming and arrring about taking a rest day but dammit I'm going to do it all the way through especially after weighing myself this morning!!

Start Weight on Day 1 218 lbs

weight after Day 10 209lbs

Thats a loss of 9lbs I was so shocked I've never *lost* weight before really only gained it :)

I have taken before and after photos and measurements which I will be posting at the end of the 30 Days but myself and my boyfriend are already noticing a difference in my mid section plus trousers that didn't fit me on Day 1 fit me now .. and starting to be baggy around my bum and thighs.

I'm SOOOO happy can't stop smiley all day :) I can actually say I've started my Journey now :bigsmile:

xx LJ xx

Replies

• jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Omg thats a great loss!!

Also well done for pushing through with it.. I tried in August last year and gave up after about 5 days lol
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing progress

Level 2 is not bad
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Omg thats a great loss!!

Also well done for pushing through with it.. I tried in August last year and gave up after about 5 days lol

Thank you! :flowerforyou:

I think everyone should do it :)
  • chaineyart
    Options
    I finished L1D10 yesterday too and starting level 2 tonight. I havent lost anything on the scale but definitely noticing a bit more definition on upper body and thighs. Very nervous for tonight, however just trying to remind myself how i struggled on day 1, level 1 and how it got easier. Im hoping level 2 will give more noticeable results, esp on the scales!!! I keep a calendar with me and have been ticking off each day. Cant believe how quick the past 2 days have gone, but yet how slow at the same time, if you know what I mean. Good luck for later!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Stick with it girl!
  • christine2310
    christine2310 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Its good to hear successes with 30DS ive never made it on to level 2 and im determined to keep up this time. Well done you should be proud of yourself!!
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing progress

Level 2 is not bad

Thank you :)

I guess I will see soon hehe
  • LorahJo
    Options
    I finished L1D10 yesterday too and starting level 2 tonight. I havent lost anything on the scale but definitely noticing a bit more definition on upper body and thighs. Very nervous for tonight, however just trying to remind myself how i struggled on day 1, level 1 and how it got easier. Im hoping level 2 will give more noticeable results, esp on the scales!!! I keep a calendar with me and have been ticking off each day. Cant believe how quick the past 2 days have gone, but yet how slow at the same time, if you know what I mean. Good luck for later!

Would you mind if I added you I 've only found one other person thats on the exact same day as me plus I think it would help each other along :)
    I thin measuring is definately the best way plus photos to tell the differece keep at it and good luck for tonight x
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I hate level 2 - to be honest. :) I much prefer level 1. But you will feel better, every day - just like level 1. Good luck :) Those are amazing results you're getting so of course you'll stick with it :)
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I just got my DVD, and am anxious to start it. I'm surprised how many people on MFP say that they get bored with it! I haven't tried it, but I can't imagine that it's boring!

Maybe the bored MFPers are already in fabulous shape (a lot of them look like it!), so the workout is easy. I am sure that will not be the case with me! :smile:
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Amazing! Stick with it girl!

Thank you :) watch this space lol x
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! Thats is AAAWWWEEESOOOMMMEEEE!!:bigsmile: I completed L1 this morning. Tomorrow, Friday will be my day 1 L2. I felt the same way, this morning, weak!. It felt like the 1st time, all over again, CRAZY! I think i'm just tired too though lol . . . I have only lost 3 pounds since starting, but that is AWESOME you have lost 9 pounds, WAY TO GO! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Wow. Love to hear this! I am on day 5 of level one of the 30DS and it is no joke. I started out at about the same weight. I am so happy for you. Keep up the great work!
  • ChefSuzzieQ
    Options
    great job, I literally just finished day 2, I am sore!
  • valwes04
    Options
    That is so so great! What an accomplishment! You are awesome and an inspiration to me to get off my butt and just go do it, even though some days I just don't feel like it! Great Job!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You are getting amazing results, congrats!
    I'm currently on day 5 of level 1.
    There is a group that was started on Sunday but others who have started before or after that date are welcome to join.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/2424-30-day-shred-valentine-hotties
  • japeck2010
    Options
    Awesome!! You rock it girl!

So I think we are on the same days too.... I started Level 2, Day 1 last night and call me crazy, but I really enjoyed it. It seems like it goes by faster.

I didn't do measurements, but my start weight was 179 and I weighed in this morning and am 173.

Are you doing any cardio along with the Shred?
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    congrats! way to keep up with it! It's not easy!

Can I do just legs and not arms?

NO YOU CANNOT!
  • FitAtFifteen
    Options
    Wow, nice job. I definitely need to do this
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Girl, that is a fantastic loss! Keep at it. You are amazing for doing the 10 days straight. I always start and then stop. I have done level 2 and it was killer (at least I thought so). I started level 1 day 1 last night and I hope I can stick to it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!