Photo NSV

Options
So, last week I was uploading and organizing my old pictures digitally and I came across my badge from work from my first internship om college and I couldn't believe how much different I look! I remember thinking, "hey, that's a good picture of you!" but now when I look at it, I can see how much I have improved since (even with only 25 lbs difference). It was kind of a great moment to see where I was and how far I've come! Anyone else look back at their pictures and were amazed to see the difference?

Replies

• kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Althought my weight has stayed pretty much the same for awhile, I have noticed in my pictures that my arms look a whole lot smaller! Looking at my NYE pictures from last year and this year, its pretty noticable I've toned up (Darn weight stays pretty much the same!)
  • mixtape85
    Options
    Althought my weight has stayed pretty much the same for awhile, I have noticed in my pictures that my arms look a whole lot smaller! Looking at my NYE pictures from last year and this year, its pretty noticable I've toned up (Darn weight stays pretty much the same!)

great! the weight will drop eventually! stay strong, keep working on it! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!