Big Guy wanting to change

Options
I'm Noah. Been big most of my life. After 30 years and coming to another birthday, I've realized I don't want to be the big guy any more. Starting last November, I began working out at a local CrossFit. My co-workers told me to start tracking my food intake so that brought me here.

Tracking the food is one thing, but I can't figure out how to record my exercises as they don't seem to be in the database. Google search hasn't been much help.

I'm trying to make an honest go of this.

Replies

• amandamb22
    amandamb22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

My suggestion for the exercise search thing was another website/google, so I'm not much help there...

But welcome anyway! :)

Keep up the good work!
  • JMDavis10
    Options
    I had the same problem because I do a class at my gym as well, but I have found that wearing a heart rate monitor that tells me calories burned is useful. I then just created my own exercise (I usually put mine under cardio even if it does include weights because it is easier) and enter the calories that I burned for that session. Hope this helps and good luck!
  • ntsmith2000
    Options
    Never considered a heart monitor. Hmm.. Thanks for the thought; I'll look into it.