STS-Saggy Titty Syndrome!! :(

Options
2»

Replies

• charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    i have STS :laugh: they were a nice D, daughter came along and at 17 before i could even enjoy my great boobs they went pop and deflated to a sorry B :( then son came along and they havent changed much but have gone up a cup size but i think thats more because i have put on weight.......bye bye boobies :frown:

i wish i could afford a breast lift but cant so a good push up bra will do me :bigsmile:
  • SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Just throwing a male perspective into the mix.... They are boobies. We loves them.... They are... my presssshussss!

that is just great!!! glad to get some mail perspective....totally makes my day!!:happy:
  • missyshelle
    Options
    When I lost 70 lbs, I went from a ddd to a Full C small d. My boobs were pretty empty. I actually measured at a B cup but had to wear a bigger cup to make up for the extra skin. It was horrible. A doctor said that once we removed the extra skin, I would be an A cup and would need implants to fill them back up. :( I guess one benefit of gaining 25 lbs is the girls are more firm and plump. But too big.....Its a crazy circle.

I lifted weights at that time but it didnt help the girls because I lost so much breast tissue. My only option was going to be surgical.
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    i was a 44DDD when i had my daughter. i am now a B-C cup. sad but true. LOL i actually like my breasts better now that they are small, even though they are very saggy. i just wear a good bra and enjoy that my back doesn't kill me every day from lugging those huge things around! :smile: