I need a motivator!

Options
I have been on this site for about a month. I started with a Competiton between my sister who wanted to try to lose weight. Last month I lost 6 pounds, but now I'm stuck. I don't seem to have the determination I had last month nor the ability to stop eating so much. I keep snacking etc and my husband isn't too supportive as he is a man that grew up on nothing but fast food ( nvr a fruit or veggie has he ever eaten). Since its a Competiton between my sister and I it's hard to be motivating when all you want to do is beat the other person. (Thats the feeling of what I get from her) so I'm looking for a buddy to help me keep going. Im just ready to get some motivation as I have none right now.

Sey if I'm posting in wrong section I didn't see anywhere else to put this.

Thanks!

Replies

• IvyPearl3
    Options
    I will help you get and stay motivated as I am in the same boat trying to find some more friends on the site to help me with motivation too. So if you want to be friends Let me know and we can start :-)
  • Savora
    Savora Posts: 25
    Options
    Girl I'm on board to help also. I've been blogging my journey everyday this time and I take progress pics once a week, all that has helped me stay motivated and also motivated a couple others and we are all here for the same reason! Let's do this.