Hi! I'm new here and need support

Options
Hey everyone! Um, so I'm 18 years old, female, and I've always been a little overweight :/ Anyway I started this about a week ago and have lost 2 pounds! :D My goal isn't to get to any specific weight, it's to get to a place where I feel comfortable with myself. If anyone would like to add me and help me motivate myself, or so we can help motivate each other, that would be much appreciated :) Good luck on your journeys everybody!

Karisma

Replies

• aimeercole
    Options
    Welcome! You are going to love it here :)
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Good to have you here, glad to help if you need it and you will find all the motivation you need on this website. I started on the 1st of Jan and the buzz you get from other ppls success keeps you going its infectious :D

Clark
  • karismalynn
    Options
    thank you! :)
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Welcome! i'm pretty new myself, but have found great motivation on this site so far!! Feel free to add me!!
  • knasmommy
    Options
    Hi! I'm new also, just started today. Mother of two...need to loose some weight! Congratulations on losing 2 lbs already!!!!!!!:)
  • fetchfury
    fetchfury Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 24 and started back on here about 2 weeks ago and it's so much fun, really motivational and everyone is really nice.

Hope you have fun! Add me if you like!

x
  • alanaghlawlor
    Options
    hiya, i have been doing this for about 3 days so we could do it together if you want? I am 24. I have always been curvy but after having 2 children I am getting bigger and bigger, so I thought I'd best do something about it before it gets too hard!
  • Annette1270
    Annette1270 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find all the support you need.
  • karismalynn
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the support already! Everyone here is so positive and willing to help out, I'm so glad I came here! I'll keep everyone updated, and anyone can add me as a friend :D

Karisma