JMs 30 Day Shred Level 1 complete ...

Options

Replies

• hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!!! I am on day 7 of the 30DS...I had to take yesterday off due to busy day with kids' pediatricians' appointments and errands but we're the same weight and I am seeing a total difference in how my clothes fit. It is awesome!! I lost 4 lbs. my first week and I am so happy. I want to go to level 2 before 10 days but I think I'm going to stick it out until day 10. I can't work out Monday, so Level 2 for me will start Tuesday--my weigh in day..maybe I'll weigh in on Wednesday next week..hmm...anyway, good for you!!! These abs aren't free.....ahahahahahahah....I need to take pics but am too self-conscious.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Getting through the first week is usually the hardest, then it's just continuing to press play every day. Great job on getting through level 1. I actually thought that level 2 was the hardest and level three was actually a little easier. I need to run through them again and see how they go.
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Congrats on your success! I finished Level 1 yesterday as well, as while I haven't lost as much weight, I did re-do my measurements and I have lost 1.5 inches so far - 0.5 off my neck, 0.5 off my hips and 0.5 off my waist :)

BRING ON LEVEL 2!!!
  • mung222
    mung222 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I bought that too and was so excited to start. I did day 1 and was so sore the next day. However, before I could move on I broke my foot. Soo mad. I go to the Ortho this Wednesday so see what type of exercises is allowed. I can't wait for my foot to heal so I can start it back up!!
  • LessOfMePlease
    LessOfMePlease Posts: 50 Member
    Options

Can I do just legs and not arms?

NO YOU CANNOT!

Hahahaha, yeah, that. Next time I work on that DVD, I'm doing it without Jillian's "coaching"!
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    congrats!!! I am doing 30ds as well, but doing it every other day, alternating with cardio on the elliptical. I applaud you for doing it every day! I wouldn't say i'm getting bored with it -- I think Jillian's voice just annoys me. I know i could switch it to music only but her encouragement gets me through those bicycle crunches and jumpropes! I wish there was a selective option... like ... mute jillian when she's saying "i dont want to see this, or this, stick that butt out if you've got it, flaunt it ladies" and only hear "come on! just two more reps, you can do it". hahaha best of luck on L2!!!
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome! All the the success stories for the 30 Day Shred really made me excited to so it.... mine should be here in a couple of days!!! Keep up the awesome work, and I can't wait to see before and after pics!
  • nerak3401
    nerak3401 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I love that video! Keep up the good work, you'll be moving onto Level 3 in no time :)
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow shredders.
    Everything was going great until last night. I did D8L1 and today I feel like I did after D1L1. My butt and legs are killing me which I guess is a good thing, at least I know they are being worked. To top it all off the scale has gone up. I am a little frustrated to say the least. Not sure if going on to L2 in 2 days is the right thing. Any suggestions?
  • hperowl
    hperowl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    It's awesome that you're getting such amazing results! I am on D10L2 and I have to tell you that level 2 was a little harder for me because my upper body strength was so weak. But, by the end of L2, I am now able to do REAL push ups (not many and they are a little pathetic, but I can do them). The best part of the whole 30DS experience for me had been the increase in my overall stamina. Days 1-3 you are modifying everything and feeling like you're gonna die. Days 4-6 you're noticing a lot of improvement but still struggling a little. Days7-10 you're able to last through all of the cardio and you're increasing you weights a little. So...stick with it!!!! You're fabulous!!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love level 2~
  • akossen
    akossen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, I actually just started Level 1 Day 1 yesturday and getting ready for Day 2 today. Great job, keep it up!!
  • hperowl
    hperowl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    P.S. I have read that muscle fatigue after several days of intense exercise can be attributed to an insufficient amount of protein! I was having the same problem until I started drinking a protein shake after every work out. It has helped tremendously! Also eating a little something 30-45 minutes before you exercise can help with muscle fatigue too!
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Well done! I did L2D1 today. It's my 3rd time round with the DVD and I'd forgotten how much I hate L2, but it's not awful, I just find the exercises a bit boring, except plank jacks - I love plank jacks! I do love L3 though and you have to do L2 to get to L3, so I grin and bear it! Well done and good luck with the rest of the DVD.

I'm hoping to do ripped in 30 next, it's only just gone on sale in the UK which is why I haven't done it before :)
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Great, keep it up!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Nice work! That is an amazing loss! Level 2 is not that bad.
  • nau05242
    nau05242 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Getting through the first week is usually the hardest, then it's just continuing to press play every day. Great job on getting through level 1. I actually thought that level 2 was the hardest and level three was actually a little easier. I need to run through them again and see how they go.

I agree, I found level 2 harder than level 3 when I did it last year.

Keep up the good work chick.

Elaine
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You will be so proud of yourself for sticking through it! I did it and was so proud once I finished the whoe 30 days! I still add it in every now and then for a workout!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options

Can I do just legs and not arms?

NO YOU CANNOT!

Hahahaha, yeah, that. Next time I work on that DVD, I'm doing it without Jillian's "coaching"!

No You Cannot! Lol
  • sambo155
    Options
    I just finished Day 2 this morning. You guys are keeping me motivated!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!