Hi everyone :)

Hi all,

Thought I would quickly introduce myself. I am Tia, 25 and from the UK.
After having had two children in as many years my body is not at all what it used to me. I had never been active or in to sports etc but I did have a flat stomach at least ;)

I have started and stopped diets many times but am getting married this november and determined to be slim for my wedding! I am 5'8 and upon last weighing myself (saturday) I was a whopping 173lbs :(. I want to get down to my goal of 140lbs.

I am doing this currently by calorie counting/healthy eating, cutting out junk food, and also exercise. I am doing the 30 day shred and zumba each evening. Wish I could do more tbh but it is not possible with my schedule and the kids. We are however planning on converting our cellar in to a home gym - my partner also has a fair bit to lose, so we are doing this together, tho he doesnt seem quite as motivated ;)

Hope everyone is well

Tia x

Replies

• karismalynn
    karismalynn Posts: 39 Member
    Wow! What you're doing is great! You'll get there in no time! And congrats on the wedding! I'm here if you would like any support :)

Karisma
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Great job keep it up!

I'm not going to say hi though, I dont want to be in the creeper status. :tongue:
  • I'm 5ft 9 and 175lbs. Goal weight is 140, so we are on a similar path :)
  • lucretia86
    lucretia86 Posts: 32 Member