JMs 30 Day Shred Level 1 complete ...

Options

Replies

• LorahJo
    LorahJo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I hate level 2 - to be honest. :) I much prefer level 1. But you will feel better, every day - just like level 1. Good luck :) Those are amazing results you're getting so of course you'll stick with it :)

I think Im just going to grit my teeth and get on with it .. its not meant to be easy really at the end of the day? why would Jillian be so mean if it wasn't gonna be good for us? hehe (so I like ot think)
  • j3nnal3igh13
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far!!! I know 30DS is a killer! :o) I'm on Level 2 Day 2, and my body is burning!! lol Only 1 pound off so far, but the definition in my arms and thighs is noticeable. Can't wait for the final results! Hang in there, and think, every day does get a little easier. I'm there with you!
  • LorahJo
    Options
    I just got my DVD, and am anxious to start it. I'm surprised how many people on MFP say that they get bored with it! I haven't tried it, but I can't imagine that it's boring!

Maybe the bored MFPers are already in fabulous shape (a lot of them look like it!), so the workout is easy. I am sure that will not be the case with me! :smile:

I know I've read alot of people get bored but to be honest its one of the shortest workouts i think thats around i mean 30 days and only 20 mins some programs go on forever ... :) good luck you'll love/hate/love it :)
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    L1D5 here. I do not find the workout boring in itself, but I've about memorized what she is saying. And the song from L1 has been stuck in my head for 2.5 hours now this morning. In 5 more days I will be going mad from the tune. And even if Level 2 seems to kill me I'll need another song, so there will be no lingering on L1 for me!
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Congrats :D Level 2 isnt so bad....Just like level 1, it gets easier day after day. Keep going! Great job on the loss! Holy Crap! :happy:
  • circuspixie
    Options
    FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LorahJo
    Options
    CONGRATS! Thats is AAAWWWEEESOOOMMMEEEE!!:bigsmile: I completed L1 this morning. Tomorrow, Friday will be my day 1 L2. I felt the same way, this morning, weak!. It felt like the 1st time, all over again, CRAZY! I think i'm just tired too though lol . . . I have only lost 3 pounds since starting, but that is AWESOME you have lost 9 pounds, WAY TO GO! :happy: :flowerforyou:

Thank youuuuuuu :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
    I know it was crazxy right the last day felt so tough?? but it should of been easier. so many people are saying L2 is harder than L3 Im scared.... in the beginning i was sleeping so well now i find myself still being up at midnight when i have to walk to work at 7am ... yawn!! Keep at it girl we are gonna smash it :) xx
  • SnookiBaby92
    Options
    Thats me just ordered my DVD! So hopefully I will be able too join in with hte talk off results etc...

:)

x
  • lgtheright1
    lgtheright1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome. I just started my day 1 again LOL
    I'm gonna finish this level 1 ... I just must! :)
    Congrats! :) Can't wait till i reach that point!
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    you can do it!!! I am on level 2 right now and it is a great sweat with a little more difficulty! Get ready for planks!!!! Keep up the great work...its worth it!
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I just started...day 3 today. love it...only problem is the impact on my bad knee when doing the jumping jacks/running in place/jump rope. I'm going to try one of those mini tramps when i do that part...see if it takes off some of the impact on the knees. Luckily squats have never bothered me. Looking forward to see if I actually "shred" after 30 days...
  • b417adriana
    b417adriana Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    WOW, congrats on the weight loss!! That's amazing!!!
  • joneswife09
    joneswife09 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome! All the the success stories for the 30 Day Shred really made me excited to so it.... mine should be here in a couple of days!!! Keep up the awesome work, and I can't wait to see before and after pics!

You can use youtube until you get it. Thats what I did this morning!
  • lsilly15
    lsilly15 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Omg thats a great loss!!

Also well done for pushing through with it.. I tried in August last year and gave up after about 5 days lol

i totally agree, more power to her. I do two days then i throw my remote at JM. hahaha she is a tough cookie! but speaks the truth "you can get thin for free!""
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    i hope everyone reports on their progress once starting level 2. i feel like it's really hard and im mostly keeping up, but sometmes i do have to pause, which i didnt have to do in level 1. I'm still doing it everyday, no off days.

lets help keep each other going!! i just finished level2 day4 today bc i wont have time after work tonight.

i'm down somewhere near 8lbs (which would make me 170 now), but i officially weigh in on sunday.

keep up the hard work, you guys are my inspiration to keep going bc i like to see how far we are all getting!! :drinker:

ps. i lovvveee when she says(during the last set of jump ropes: "youuuuu stttrrrooooonnnnggggg!!"
  • Midori_i
    Midori_i Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Don't you get sore if you do the same program every day? I.e. overwork some parts of your body?

Don't get me wrong, I love 30 Day Shred and all of her other exercise videos, but I do one every couple of days and switch it up with something else, like running. Because when I don't do that, I have to do squats with glutes and hammies that are already horribly sore. Or shoulders... Mountain climbers with sore shoulders hurts!
  • jsegli
    jsegli Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good work!!! I'm starting on the JM shred with weights (level 1) as well and I'm having trouble figuring out how to put it in "track exercise"??! Where is it or what do I enter?? Any suggestions? Thanks!
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love the DVD! I feel like I great an really awesome workout and it only takes me 20 minutes! You can do it girl! Keep it up!!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Good work!!! I'm starting on the JM shred with weights (level 1) as well and I'm having trouble figuring out how to put it in "track exercise"??! Where is it or what do I enter?? Any suggestions? Thanks!

Circuit Training.
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Good job!! I think I'm going to start it shortly as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!