75 Pounds to loose! I need Support BADLY!!!

Options
Hi there,

My name is Christina and I am a full time student! I also have a problem with over indulging in beer and foods that are not good for me! Since my boyfriend and I got together we have put on about 40LBS each. We want to get this weight off. I have been on here for awhile but have not taken it seriously!

I am ready to get back on track with a lifestyle change in food choices and exercise. I am looking for buddies to help encourage me! I will also be an encouraging light back! Feel free to message or friends me!

LETS DO THIS :)

Replies

• Greeneyz192
    Options
    oh .. howit DOESNT do a body good.. but yet taste great... and im right there with you.. since me and my fiance have been together i have put on 25 lbs... :sad: it sucks..but we are getting married and im hard core dedicated... you can do it.. if you track every day.. and track your beer when u drink and ull realize how many calories are in them.. i have switched to clear liquor and diet soda.. LESS calories!
  • christina423
    christina423 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Yes. I was just thinking the same about switching to clear! Congratulations on your engagement! :) We just get so comfortable and BAM! :) But I am ready to get the weight I put off plus some!
  • Rhojacoby
    Options
    You have my support. One of the things that is keeping me on track is sharing my food log with another friend who is dieting. Sooo Missy, if you want to start feeling more accountable, start emailing me your daily log. I will send you mine too. :) It has also helped me find new things to eat that I wouldn't have thought about. I'll leave it up to you. Let me know if you don't have my email address anymore.
  • APBTgirl
    Options
    Hi!

I also put on a lot of weight over the last 5 years living with my ex
    ..lol...and I love to go out a grab a beer or 5!...which usually leads to bad food choices
    I will send you a friend request !