My belly ---pics----

Options
I had twins 2 years ago. I was MASSIVE!!! lol
Here are my pics of my belly .

Darn its too big... go here to see it:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/twinmama1987/view/my-belly-197098

Feel free to add me :D & check out the rest of my pics~!

Replies

• primenumber
    Options
    I can only see two of the pics.
  • AshleyAsh253
    Options
    I had twins 7 years ago and I can relate ! What works for you ?
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I did 2 rounds of p90x, and 2 rounds of Insanity. I just started my first round of Turbo Fire 3 days ago .. weeeeee!!
  • n8vchick77
    n8vchick77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm a twin mom as well...my girls were both big which lead me to being absolutely HUGE! I am not a fan of my twin-skin stomach area...not at all. Congrats on the weight loss!
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing!
  • Lindsay543
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! How do you find the time to workout? I feel that's my biggest struggle these days....
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    I generally aim for nap time.. but i mean i put them in there and start my workout right away, and sometimes they STILL arent asleep when I am done! ... so afterwards it eats up time because i bring them out see if they want lunch .. and then try again later, sometimes I workout with them awake.. and they like workout with me, they actually try to do pushups lol. But they generally get in the way or get behind me when i am squatting and i hit them with my bum, or they are trying to curl 2lb weights. lmao
  • NavyWifeTwinMom
    NavyWifeTwinMom Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    WooHoo for twin mommies! My twins are 6, and the day before I gave birth they measured me at 61" around at my belly button:noway:

You look great! I do p90x as well (six rounds so far) and just started p90x2 on 1/1/2012! Loooooove it!

Great job!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    wow great job!!!!!

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ttwsweet
    Options
    That's awesome! And a tiny bit disheartening...my belly looks like your "original" photo...and I haven't HAD a baby, or two! Ha! Keep up the great work and love that body of yours...it did a remarkable thing!
  • hooty006
    hooty006 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    did the insanity work out for you?
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    did the insanity work out for you?
    [/quote

Yeah it did, i only lost 7 lbs with each round but i lost 16 inches the first time and 7 inches the second time! .. all of the workout dvds worked!
  • Muneca2899
    Options
    I am also a twin mom, my twins will be 7 in 3 months. I am doing Turbo Jam!
  • northwjj
    northwjj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow, such awesome pics. I too am a twin mama (just turned 7) I was in the best shape of my life before I got preggo with them, 128lbs and I did well even when preggo with them only gained 47 lbs....but postpartum I began to despise as one poster said it, my abdominal twin skin. So much so, that I told my self I was going to get a tummy tuck after I was finished having children. A total of 4 kids now and I'm ready for that tummy tuck....that is until I joined MFP and have seen some amazing results of people who have tried Jillian, P90X, Turbo Fire, etc... Now I'm hoping it will work for me and I can be confident and proud of having four children and being healthy. Way to go on your achievements!
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That is great results...I too am a twin mommy! Mine will be 4 in a week! I hate my tummy area but it is slowly getting smaller...I have done Jillians 30 day shred and am now doing Ripped in 30.....I would also like to get insanity! Keep up the good work. :smile:
  • ruthjulia
    Options
    twin mommies unite! you look great - congrats on your accomplishment!

my twins are 6 1/2, and while i only gained 40 lbs with my pregnancy, that twin skin is a killer! after losing 20 lbs over the past year, i now have lean and muscular arms and legs, but my twin skin and naturally apple shaped body have conspired to keep my belly pouch. : (
    i'm hoping that swapping out some steady state cardio for high intensity interval training and adding heavy lifting will finally change that.

keep up the great work!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    You're a brave woman....I have no pictures of my post twin, pre weight loss self, let alone my stomach.
  • Taitiant
    Options
    Amazing!!! Great job!!! You Inspire me! I didnt have twins only 1 at a time, but 2 kids later and im about the same. !!! TY for sharing with us all!!! :flowerforyou:
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    WOW! I have a lot of extra skin on my stomach from losing so much weight. I'm trying to one it up, but it's tough. You look great. I also added you as a friend. :bigsmile:
  • Sarahx86
    Options
    Wow!! This has given me hope!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!