TZone Vibration

Options
Has anyone tried this? Any results? They say that 10min on the machine is equivalent to 1hr of exercise.

Replies

• rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I did some Tzone vibration. Took less than 10 minutes to "achieve results"
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried this? Any results? They say that 10min on the machine is equivalent to 1hr of exercise.
    It's a scam - don't believe it.

It's like those belt vibrators our parents used back in the 70's - THE LATEST FAT LOSS MIRACLE

All it does to help people lose weight is make them puke.
    Anyway, I SALUTE those who come up with such scams - may they be rewarded greatly!
    And they will, because people love a softer, easier way.
  • krsaxton
    krsaxton Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    No, but it reminds me of the vibrating belt machine my grandma had when I was growning up!
  • trimblt
    trimblt Posts: 14
    Options
    I do it. I found that it did tone up my muscles a bit. It also helped me sleep. There are tons of other benefits to it besides weight loss. I still do alot of walking and work outs beyond the T Zone as well.
  • Chloooe22
    Chloooe22 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I havent tried this but my friend uses one religiously everyday for 10 minutes and she lost 3 inch from her waist from november and feels physically fitter.

Im really interested also! Would love to buy one as they are quite expensive if you buy per session :)

x
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    Maybe if it raised your heart rate to 60-70% of your max but it probably doesn't , so it's not going to work then.
  • jules24404
    jules24404 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I spent 3 months last year doing a 20 minute session 3-4 times a week. I had a trainer that did a whole routine using the board, just standing on it does next to nothing. I only lost 7lb but dropped almost 2 dress sizes. I looked fantastic! Then i stopped and it all went tits up again. This time i'm combining it with doing The 30 Day Shred. I start Monday.

Wish me luck!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options

It's like those belt vibrators our parents used back in the 70's - THE LATEST FAT LOSS MIRACLE

Anyway, I SALUTE those who come up with such scams - may they be rewarded greatly!
    Actually in research done by Journal of Strength and Conditioning research did show that exercising on a vibration platform did increase muscular contractions to a higher degree, then when doing the same exercise without it. But I couldn't see myself doing squats on one. They're hard enough by themselves.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Is it made by Trojan and sweeps your hair back?
  • jmuhnie
    jmuhnie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I just google searched the Tzone since I didn't know what you were talking about. If all you did was hold the poses in the online images you would get stronger, without the machine. Maybe it just jiggles your fat and makes you self conscious? Maybe I should try it for daily motivation?
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options

Actually in research done by Journal of Strength and Conditioning research did show that exercising on a vibration platform did increase muscular contractions to a higher degree, then when doing the same exercise without it. But I couldn't see myself doing squats on one. They're hard enough by themselves.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
    But that doesn't count if you have to still exercise.
    I just want results sitting there while I watch TV.