Hello and I need new friends

Options
Hi all! My name is Mara and I just wanted to introduce myself! I just started to days ago . My goal is to begin with losing 30lbs, but eventually I need to lose 80 lbs. Best of luck to everyone and I look forward to hearing about your successes! :smile:

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. You'll love it here. :drinker:
  • steamingcoffee
    steamingcoffee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome! I think those are really realistic weightloss goals
  • Skuggs
    Skuggs Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Nic aka Skuggs! Just joined after being introduced by my cousin! I plan on developing my Facebook fitness group Body Artisan (small only 45 members) to have a home here too! Excited and so far Absolutely loving this site! :wink:

15700449.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rasg1E
    rasg1E Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello!! I'm Raquel. I started to count calories one week ago and I need to lose at least 10 pounds, eventually 20. I need friends that support me in lossing weight and help me in track. I hope to have news from everybody who is this road, fighting to avoid overweight and obesity.
    Cheers!!!
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    Hello I am Christine good luck with your journey I hope it goes well I still have another 56 pounds to go till my goal so keep it up and enjoy the ride you can add me as a freind if you like
  • skward04
    skward04 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone! Feel free to add me! I try to be positive and encouraging as much as possible!

Good luck on your journeys!
  • beachjudy
    Options
    Welcome. I'm a newbie too. Post often and we can compare our progress. I retired four years ago, and have put on 10 lbs. each year of retirement. I've heard great things about this website, so am looking forward to success. Small, attainable goals will get us there!
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! MFP is great!! I have learned so much and it has really helped me more than anything else with my journey!! Hope you like it!!
  • kentonplant
    Options
    Heya,

Add me if you want support! I don't have a wealth of information but I can offer words of encouragement and do pay attention to my friends progress within the program :-). I regularly log in to log my progress it would awesome to see other succeed as well. I think accountability helps us stick to our plans and goals! :-)
  • mickijwat
    Options
    I need to lose 40, been on here for two weeks now, good luck, request sent! I need friends too!