Need MFP friends!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Barribomb
    Barribomb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm here to support (could use some too!), i want to lose 20-25lbs by summer!
    =>
  • ziggyheartsugar
    ziggyheartsugar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica
    Add me if you like, encouragement and support is definitely the key to not giving up!
    Good luck
    (ziggyheartsugar)
    X
  • kentonplant
    Options
    Heya,

Add me if you want support! I don't have a wealth of information but I can offer words of encouragement and do pay attention to my friends progress within the program :-). I regularly log in to log my progress it would awesome to see other succeed as well. I think accountability helps us stick to our plans and goals! :-)
  • jessicaaa456
    jessicaaa456 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    thank you ALL - SO MUCH!! i have added you all :) can't weight to get fit and healthy together!
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica, I just started MFP too. Well I've had the account, but havent used it in a long time. I'm doing a P90X and Insanity hybrid along with eating healthy to get back to where I was a few years ago. I'm not a coach or anything like that, although I guess you can do that with Beachbody, but I had great results the first time and am excited with the second time around. I could always use some friends on here, so feel free to add me. So far I've lost 7 lbs since Jan 1 and looking to lose another 22.
  • Zodiacsmom
    Zodiacsmom Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Adding you now!