5'11" - Want more women the same height as me to go along fo

Options

Replies

• zumba66girl
    Options
    I too am 5'!!" right now I am 185 and my goal weight is in the 160's,:flowerforyou:
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I am already friends with the lovely Jen too!

I am 5'10" and my goal is 150lbs....or what ever weight I am when the "jiggle" on my belly goes away!
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11" and Jen we are already friends, but I'd LOVE more friends of my size :D
  • sheshe170
    sheshe170 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! i am 5'11''. it's great to see other tall women around the boards!
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am already friends with the lovely Jen too!

I am 5'10" and my goal is 150lbs....or what ever weight I am when the "jiggle" on my belly goes away!

hahah now THAT is a very good way to look at it! whenever the jiggle is gone is a good place to stop losing~
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" with a goal weight of anything beginning with a 1 ;)

Feel free to add me! Esp if you love cooking and/or Trader Joe's.
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'10" and I remember Jr year of high school, I dropped 20 pounds during tennis season because our coach was really strict, told us if she saw us eating crap before practice, she'd make us run til we puked. I took her seriously and she was still a B$#@# to me! Oh well, I was SKINNY for my bone structure! I never weighed that little in my life, oh, 140 was what I got down to. my goal now is 180, altho anything in the 1XX will be great! I'm 2-Riffic now, but I just got there, so I have a ways to go before I hit Onederful!

Looks like we're in about the same boat? I have a ways to go too, just starting. I'm 5'11'', starting right around 300 (I have to get a scale this weekend to see the most recent number). It's GRRRREAT to see so many tall girls here with goals similar to mine!!! And it gives me hope that at my goal of 175ish I will look amazing just like you lovely ladies!!! I also can't wait to be "ONEderful!!!" :)
  • Laserquest
    Options
    Hooray for the tall ladies! haha :)
    I'm 5'11 myself and also new to this forum..feel free to add me, I would love to have some weight-loss-buddies!
  • Maribethw
    Maribethw Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined MFP yesterday and found this thread! I don't have ANY friends yet, but would love some new friends that are the same height! I'm 5'11". I have been doing WW for a few months and have lost 20lbs so far but I have a long way to go!!
  • megandunn18
    megandunn18 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    5'11" right here!! :)
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    sure! I'll add you. I'm 5'11.5", currently around 190, temporary goal is 180, then I'll reevaluate when I get there.
  • madubil
    madubil Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    this is a great thred- I am also 5'11 ans am looking for similar height gals- I struggle to understand what my body looks like - and I think its really helpful to see similar weight on other girls my height...

I loved this site- someone posted it elsewhere- I just borrowed it..

http://www.mybodygallery.com/index.html

I'm 5'11 w a goal weight of 170- I am going slowly but am going there...
  • SJKirk51912
    SJKirk51912 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm 6"1" and it's nice to find others that are shooting for weight above 150...

I'm 6'1" and currently 267. I would love to get to any number that started with 1... But want to be in the lower 200's by my wedding in May.

Feel free to add me. The more friends the better!
  • Legally_Natural
    Legally_Natural Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 5'11 and a very active MFPer!
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    6'0 and proud...feel free to friend:)
  • miseryhead75
    miseryhead75 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Looking for more pals here to keep me motivated for these last 16lbs! I'm about a half inch from 6'. I've already lost 84lbs since May, but trying to get to 160. I look forward to sharing in each other's successes!
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    HELLO!! I'm 5'11 myself and would LOVE to make some tall friends!! I wish everyone the best of luck! I started out at 375 and am currently at 277.
  • Anabannana07
    Anabannana07 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im 5'9" and will never be 110 either. My goal is to be 150 and look fabulous
  • mortla
    mortla Posts: 73
    Options
    6'0 here :smile:
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm a six-footer!

Please add me. I'd love to hear from other tall women.

CW is a cool 200.0 as of this morning.

Goal weight is under 170. Not sure how far under yet.
    First goal is to get to a healthy BWI by my birthday -- 184 lbs. Need to drop about 3 lbs. a week in order to do that.

Big on exercise, not so crazy about hard dieting, since my diet and food choices are already pretty good.