Underwear Progress Photos

Options
I honestly can't believe I'm posting this photo but I want to (hopefully) inspire someone that this journey we are all on is a rewarding one. I started my new healthy lifestyle at the very end of July 2011. I didn't take photos to start with because I was far too ashamed of how I looked. I'd had a really rough couple of years before that (was widowed Christmas 2009 leaving me with a 4 year old daughter).

I've learnt now that excuses about over eating are exactly that, I got my head in the right place and tackled my weight problem and now 56 pounds (4 stone) lighter and I'm nearly there.

2011-113.jpg

Replies

• You look great!! You should get a polka dot bikini for this summer! ;)
  • Roly59
    Roly59 Posts: 21
    Options
    well done you and keep it up you look FAB
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! I can really see a difference, especially in your legs! Well done!
  • Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Well done Rach you look absolutely amazing ..... so proud of you ♥
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    good for you!! you look great
  • lorrainesimba
    Options
    Well done you , you look fab and you should be sooo proud of yourself Briliant
    from me xx
  • meesh202
    meesh202 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW! Rachel you look fab and you're really brave for putting the pictures on here. Keep up the good work x
  • rach2705
    rach2705 Posts: 107
    Options
    Thanks everyone, putting photos on here is a brave / mad thing to do but for me it will work in making me ensure I won't go back to what I was.
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    You really do look fabulous!
  • You look fantastic, well done.
  • Denisekorz
    Options
    Good work! I hope you are feeling as good as you are looking. :)
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! You should be very proud. You look great :)
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, putting photos on here is a brave / mad thing to do but for me it will work in making me ensure I won't go back to what I was.

Putting it out there always helps! Awesome job! Ive been widowed for 8.5 years now! Mine were 16 and 13 when my husband passed! Friend me if you like!
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    Nice one stick at it!! x
  • perpetuallyfit
    perpetuallyfit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wowowoowwo!! Just saw your pics girl!! You look amazing!!!!! What an inspirational weight loss!! Thank you for posting these pics!!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.
  • jjohnboy2000
    jjohnboy2000 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You have inspired a lot a people with your courage over the last few years, especially your little lady. Well done you for getting where you are today and having the courage to post your photos. Am sure others will take inspiration from what you have achieved. I know I am. Well done Rachel. xx
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Dont give up.......you are truly an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • rach2705
    rach2705 Posts: 107
    Options
    Good for you! Dont give up.......you are truly an inspiration! :flowerforyou:

I won't, I'm so stubborn when I have the bit between my teeth. :laugh:
  • rieson
    rieson Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look terrrific!! What an insipiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!