Options

Replies

• alisadee
    alisadee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    5'11 and a half :smile:
  • witrixie2011
    Options
    5'11" here!! Still not sure what my GW will be but currently I have it set to 160. We'll see how it goes. LOL

Feel free to add me if you like to eat real food. :)
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Hey all you new found Tall Ladies! If you don't already know about the Totally Tall Women of MFP group... check it out! there are over 300 of us on this site and its a GREAT site for support and mutual understanding of our tall awesomeness and issues.
  • lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yay! Me too! Friends are awesome! 5'11" here!
  • saylou
    saylou Posts: 3
    Options
    5'10" here!! Add me if you wish! :)
  • marciasauls
    marciasauls Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    6' and proud! :flowerforyou:

Shooting for a goal weight of 160. Being over 50 makes it doubly hard...but I'm DETERMINED this time! Feel free to add me, too!
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    I'm 5'10"

CW 237

Feel free to add me!
  • incredimom
    incredimom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10"

Feel free to add me!
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11" also and goal is 155 lbs.

Add me if you want.
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    5'10" here. Being tall certainly has some different challenges. I'm trying right now to add muscle to my frame. I'm already tall and curvy. I want to get the frame work formed, and use the muscle to increase metabolism. I am only doing cardio twice a week for 30-45 min at a time. I've noticed huge gains in my arms, chest, back, and legs (butt) in the last 5 weeks. I want to keep curves, cut fat, and have a more sporty look than the tall, lean, flabby skin look. I want definition! I'm a brick house, and I want my booty to bounce quarters! :)

Feel free to add me!

Currently: I'm hanging at 258 (18/20/22) and my goal is between 180 lbs max - 155 lbs minimum.
    Two years ago, I was 213 wearing size 16. My pant size goal is 12, so well under 200 should help me do that!

I carry all my weight in my thighs, but that doesn't keep my milkshake from bringing all the boys to the yard! I love my body, and I am ready to treat it better so it can keep my alive and healthy for the next 70+ years!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    5'9
    GW 165
    CW 179
    add me
  • linzirussell
    linzirussell Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    hey everyone, im 5"10.5
    Start weight: 280
    Current weight: 175
    Goal weight: 150
    :D
  • ColCul
    ColCul Posts: 53
    Options
    I'm 5'11". I started at 261 and am currently 185 (after my Christmas gain). My goal is 170-175. Ten years ago, I weighed 160 and had to constantly work at it to maintain it. It was no fun. And then I had too much fun with eating, and eating and eating. I'm striving for a happy medium.
  • priceless1966
    Options
    Wow...I'm 5'9 gw 175-180.....
  • Sofithomas
    Options
    Hey y'all, 5ft 11 here starting at 133 goal of 125 :D add me!
  • circulatory
    circulatory Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    5'10" CW 198 GW 150

Would be so happy to have other tall friends on here!
  • kimpage
    Options
    I am 5'11" and I am so excited to have found other tall women on here! I am totally motivated and pumped about this new adventure and weight loss journey! Feel free to add me!
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    5'10" and lovin' it! I'll be sure to check out the group. It is wonderful to see so many tall, beautiful women in one place. Thanks for starting this thread! :flowerforyou:
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 here and love to wear high heels!

SW: 275
    CW: 245
    GW: 170

Feel free to add me! I would love to have more tall friends!
  • diana_marie8302
    diana_marie8302 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I haven't made any attempts really to add friends on here but I'm more than willing to start :) I'm about 5'10"... starting weight was 215, which was my highest weight, currently at 182. First goal is 170 and 2nd goal is 160.