Post a pic of your ideal body

Options

Replies

• hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    2vay521.jpg

Ashley Graham, a Lane Bryant model.... Very toned but with real curves...PERFECTION :bigsmile:
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I think Brooke Hogan has a nice body and is more my shape so I'd love to look like her in a swimsuit. :smile:
    spl147984_001.jpg
  • sheena_coleen
    Options
    I don't know how to post a picture ... but Jennifer Hudson is my ideal body. She's got curvy hips like me but still looks amazing after her weight loss.
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    marlon.jpg

Same for me.. a figure like Marilyn's! I have her measurements (at least according to her seamstress) written out and i'm aiming for them.

She's definitely bustier than I am, but besides that I think it's pretty achievable figure.

What ARE her measurements? I've always wondered about this...

36-23-37
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    article-2012350-0CE2383D00000578-75_634x844.jpg

Loved her body in this movie. And realized her chest and hips are pretty close to mine. Just need to get my stomach and waist down (and that horrible back-fat)
  • luvinlaurakate
    luvinlaurakate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    OK I give up on trying to get pictures on here...

I wouldn't mind looking like Elizabeth Taylor did, although my chest is bigger. And after doing some research I found I am built alot like Jennifer Hudson, so I wouldn't mind looking like her either.
  • JennyBB125
    Options
    Great pics everyone. Remember this isnt a post about not loving your own body. I'm glad that people posted pics of people with similar body shapes like larges bust, smaller frames and bigger or small hips beacuse it sets a realistic goals for yourself and it's individual. Also, everyone has a certain preference so no bashing what people think is beautiful. Everyone has a healthy size ideal for them and this is just to put it in perspective and help you work toward your goals and live a healthier lifestyle here on MFP.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I was expecting a few of these:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2FswISZaPBGyVqsOBK0EwBGarv0253NBd1PGxPzvtIxf7mT2c-YBmKxdgyg
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    <<--- look at my profile pic... (it's of me!) :wink:
  • nikki1anna
    Options
    [/quote]

I want this =)
  • Trig0r
    Trig0r Posts: 47
    Options
    Just out of interest how old are the women on here that are posting pictures of girls in there late teens early twenties?

Would it not be more realistic to post pictures of "real" ie no surgery women that are close to your actual age?

As a man I see so many women that are overly hard on themselves and want to get back to the figure they had when they were a teenager or before they had kids, unless your some sort of celebrity that does very little during the day your going to find that having an actual life and job, kids etc will stop you from doing all the excersise etc that is required to have the sorts of bodies you want.

Setting yourself an unrealistic goal and then being hard on yourself for failing isnt the right way to go, imho of course..
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'd never heard of her until she went into Big Brother... but now I would love to look like her!

georgia-salpa-3.jpg
  • roguex_1979
    roguex_1979 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    How DO you post a picture????
  • beverlylouise
    beverlylouise Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Christina Hendricks, I love curves! I'm more pear shaped though
    thumbnail.jpg

I think her measurements are: 36-32-36
    mine are 37-30-41 and I weigh about 175, same as when I got married, my waist is 1"-2" smaller now than when I got married, my hips are maybe 1" smaller, the second picture I weigh about 155? I don't like the way I look when I get below 150...I'm 5'8"

wedding.jpg

n1189737001_440281_6291081.jpg
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Bumping ** for inspiration:)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I'm kind of shocked at how skinny/muscly you all want to be! The girl with the pretty lingerie/Marilyn Monroe look like the only healthy ones to me!

Muscle is unhealthy now?
  • hail87666
    hail87666 Posts: 176 Member
    Options

2uo4287.jpg

She is so beautiful and naturally curvy. I think she's extremely feminine! I think that's what I would hope to look like when I'm done. Except my boobs aren't that big...but hey, that's what pushup bras are for! ;)

PS: AWESOME thread!
    Very motivating to me.

With a smidge more toning, my body will be pretty much this. If only I had her nice skin tone and wasn't so flippin' white lol. Oh, and I'm a couple of months off 25.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Just out of interest how old are the women on here that are posting pictures of girls in there late teens early twenties?

Would it not be more realistic to post pictures of "real" ie no surgery women that are close to your actual age?

As a man I see so many women that are overly hard on themselves and want to get back to the figure they had when they were a teenager or before they had kids, unless your some sort of celebrity that does very little during the day your going to find that having an actual life and job, kids etc will stop you from doing all the excersise etc that is required to have the sorts of bodies you want.

Setting yourself an unrealistic goal and then being hard on yourself for failing isnt the right way to go, imho of course..
    Voice of reason!!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Bump