hey baby mammas

Options
124»

Replies

• nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have one son, he is 16 months old. I gained 25lbs with him, but lost it by 2 weeks post partum. I was still fat, but not because of my pregnancy. Now looking to lose 50-60 lbs.
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have 1. He turned 2 in September.

I lost about 45 pounds. :)

Awwww! What day? Autumn was born on the 10th (almost made the 9-9-9 lol)
    9/11
    I hate the sympathy looks and awwww poor baby has an awful birthday.

Ya, the thought crossed my mind. I knew she was coming in those next few days. I walked, bounce, meditated....anything to try and get her out before the 11th lol.

It was a horrible day in history, and we should remember it, but people shouldn't hold on to the 'date' like that.. A birth of a child is wonderful, no matter the date!

:flowerforyou:

my youngest was born sept 11th, i was aiming for the 9th because it would've been 9-9-9 but he decided 9/11 was more memorable. people say to me "oh poor kid noone will forget his birthday will they?"
  • MomsTooBig
    MomsTooBig Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I have 1. He turned 2 in September.

I lost about 45 pounds. :)

Awwww! What day? Autumn was born on the 10th (almost made the 9-9-9 lol)
    9/11
    I hate the sympathy looks and awwww poor baby has an awful birthday.

Ya, the thought crossed my mind. I knew she was coming in those next few days. I walked, bounce, meditated....anything to try and get her out before the 11th lol.

It was a horrible day in history, and we should remember it, but people shouldn't hold on to the 'date' like that.. A birth of a child is wonderful, no matter the date!

:flowerforyou:

my youngest was born sept 11th, i was aiming for the 9th because it would've been 9-9-9 but he decided 9/11 was more memorable. people say to me "oh poor kid noone will forget his birthday will they?"

I was a little disappointed Autumn wasn't the 9th too. I was in labour with her most of the day, but she held out til after midnight like her older sisters did lol...so 10th it was.

It's funny,
    Gillian is 01 - 03- 01
    Emma is 03 -09- 03
    Autumn is 09 -10 - 09

.....I CLEARLY was not meant to have kids where the numbers matched up lol
    Another thing funny with my older 3 (unfort Autumn doesn't fit in to it),....but to help the family remember their dates I told them
    3 x 9 = 27
    Gillian 3rd, Emma 9th, Craig 27th :happy:
  • tkeifer10
    Options
    I have 1. My daughter just turned 1 (on christmas day) I gained a little over 30 lbs. nd I'm now workin my butt off (literally) to get back to my prepregnancy weight..
  • mkwoods89
    Options
    I have 6 month old twin girls! :happy:

I think pre-pregnancy I was around 140 and when I had them I was like 225! Soo, 85 lbs?! They were fairly big when they were born though (7lb 1oz and 6lb 9oz)!! I'm at 165 now, hoping to get down to 120-130.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I have a ten year old boy that wants to go to Vegas for vacation and stay at the Venetian, cuz Circus Circus is for babies. :noway:
    He's a ham and I love that little boy to death.
    I barely gained 25lbs with him. They told me I better do whatever it took to gain weight, but I couldn't. I was 116lbs prepregnancy and 120 post.
  • mskrystyna
    mskrystyna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have one, she's 2 and a half. I gained 50 pounds and she weighed 9 pounds at birth.
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Im excepting my first baby in june 17 so im 22wks 3 days 10lbs up so far...max is 25...agh
  • NaiaNZ
    NaiaNZ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have one child, an awesome little boy called Brook, he's now 3 and a half.
    I actually LOST weight during my pregnancy! Can you believe it!
    I weighed 82kg (180lbs) when I found out I was pregnant, and weighed 81kg (178lbs) the morning I had him.
    Think it was because I went off a lot of the fatty foods I used to enjoy, and obviously stopped drinking, so the weight just dropped off!! A week after I had my boy, I was actually the lightest i'd ever been!
    Definately took it for granted though and ended up piiiiiling it on later!