New to MFP, wana be my friend?

Options
Hi everyone,
My name is Jennifer and I'm new to MFP!! I'm am currently training for my second 1/2 Marathon and could use all the support I can get.
Please feel free to add me.

Cheers

Replies

• steamingcoffee
    steamingcoffee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome! Good luck with the marathon, that is definitely on my list of goals to accomplish
  • kentonplant
    Options
    Welcome,

Add me if you want support! I don't have a wealth of information but I can offer words of encouragement and do pay attention to my friends progress within the program :-). I regularly log in to log my progress it would awesome to see other succeed as well. I think accountability helps us stick to our plans and goals! :-)

-Kenton
    On my way to good health!
  • cathynicolette
    cathynicolette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me (this is to all repliers). I've been gone a while and it feels like my friends are gone too.
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

I've been around for a while but just recently found these forums! Anyone is more than welcome to add me for support and/or friendship. I'm serious about losing weight and keeping it off! My initial goal is a 5k but I'd love to eventually get to marathon level!!

Grace and Peace,
    Mandy
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    welcome, good luck
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    hey! =) i have one coming up soon! add me if you like
  • MrsAWhite
    MrsAWhite Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need SUPPORTIVE friends. Good luck.
  • rieson
    rieson Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer - Welcome!!
  • Luca_Luca
    Options
    Thank you for adding me, you can do it!!! I did my first last year and it was an amazing experience.
  • Luca_Luca
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I am so excited to be here.
  • lilchicksta94
    lilchicksta94 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to MFP too so if anyone needs another supporter feel free to add me!! All the extra encouragement really helps
  • SynicalEnvee
    Options
    Having a running goal is awesome. While I haven't necessary planned to be involved in a race this year, I would love to be a part of one some time. I would love to know how the run ends up going!!
  • janjan369
    janjan369 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi There! I too just joined MFP and would love to have new friends and support!
  • Luca_Luca
    Options
    Hi Kenton,

Thank you for you encouraging words, I am looking forward to being friends and losing weight!!!

Cheers
  • Gwennypooh
    Options
    Hi I am Gwen from St Catharines, looking for friendship. Please email me.I need HELP!(((LOL)))
  • Luca_Luca
    Options
    I will keep you posted!! :0)
  • VALentine_zombie
    Options
    Welcome! Good Luck with the 1/2 marathon, i hope to run a half marathon one day also :)
  • hollyhowland
    Options
    Good Luck:)
  • Cravin4Achangin
    Options
    I'm new too! I love all the positivity I'm seeing on here!!!! Many of you will be seeing my name pop up, looking forward to making connections : )
  • kmann421
    Options
    I'm new also! I'm looking forward to connecting with other people!!