The P.I.N.K method

Options
I am awaiting my package from the pink method. I am excited about it but when i logged into the vip site (which was confusing as heck just to log in) i found their site nowhere near as good as this one. Has anyone else out there tried this diet?

Replies

• 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    saw it and looked interesting.....be interested to know how it goes :)
  • jsg8tor
    jsg8tor Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it too, looks interesting and much more doable than than P-90 X and geared more for women.
    Excited to get started.
    I was surprised that no one else had a thread here on it.
  • Janelucier
    Options
    I just started the pink exercise and love it . Hard but doable. I I am looking for the pink exercises on this so I can see how much calories I lost doing the first CD Has anyone else found it.
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    what exactly is it? what kind of exercises? anything you can compare it to?
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I just ordered it too, looks interesting and much more doable than than P-90 X and geared more for women.
    Excited to get started.

Women and men do not need separate exercises IMO
    There were many threads when Dr. Oz talked about it. Then people realized it was kind of a waste
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Excited to get started.

There were many threads when Dr. Oz talked about it. Then people realized it was kind of a waste

I disagree... I used to be a woman and then I started to do squats, deadlifts and benchpress, etc. and it turned me into a MAN!!
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    Women here, have done P90x many many times. certainly can be done by women, and many do it, with great results.

:)

Exercises can be modified as needed for your fitness level. But I will agree it is an "advanced" program, so will not suit everyone, and can be very challenging for beginners.

Also another option is Chalene Extreme, similar to P90X, by a women trainer. Also excellent. A bit better for beginners, as Chalene does work more on giving tips on proper form.

Women and men do not need a different diet, or workout plan. (other then different calorie goals)

A search should pull up a number of past posts on the PINK product.

If it works for you though, thats great. Everyone needs to find what they feel best suits them, and the thing / plan they enjoy doing.

For correct calorie count, you will need a heart rate monitor.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Excited to get started.

I disagree... I used to be a woman and then I started to do squats, deadlifts and benchpress, etc. and it turned me into a MAN!!

but but I thought you turned into a Zebra from lifting weights
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Excited to get started.

this explains so much
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    what is the PINK thing you speak of?
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    A friend from home ordered it. She lost 3lbs then quit. I told her to save her $100 and use this because it's free and probably works better. Now she's down 3lbs, out 100 bucks and is basically where she started..
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I have PINK lifting gloves when I'm in the weight room at the gym with the boys

The idea of a fitness program specifically for women is silly. Aren't we all of the same species?
  • IronmanPanda
    Options

The idea of a fitness program specifically for women is silly. Aren't we all of the same species?

We're all Zebra's?
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options

We're all Zebra's?

Yes....yes we are :)
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    but i want to be a giraffe
  • IronmanPanda
    Options
    but i want to be a giraffe

If you want to be a giraffe you'll have to use HCG...
  • naturallykat
    naturallykat Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I thought HCG just meant you were a Huge Chunky Giraffe... I'm sure she doesn't want that.

I'm on the rainbow diet. My favourite day is Brown, where you get to eat chocolate, steak and beer in unlimited quantities!
  • MJ7910
    Options
    is anyone going to describe what it actually is?
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    its a work out plan...like px90 or insanity but geared at woman...google it :)
  • MJ7910
    Options
    its a work out plan...like px90 or insanity but geared at woman...google it :)

i am aware it's a workout plan. just wondered what the exercises were like and what it involved. their webpage tells you nothing.