Calories calories calories....

Ok...so I am trying to eat up to my limit on calories since you are suppose to. I am just a little "dumb" when it comes to what type of stuff you are supose to eat to do this. I obviously dont' want items high on fat too, so what do you eat when you are dieting like this??? Oh and it is not help to me to say "high fiber foods" or "whole grains". I need SPECIFIC items ie: eat peanuts. LOL I am just not all that great at figuring out "whole grains" LOL Thanks in advance!

Just FYI....I am 5'5" and weigh 155lbs. I would like to weigh 140. MFP is telling me to eat 1200 cal a day. I also am working out, spinning, running on the treadmill (11 min mile). Please help. Thanks

Replies

• erikalwatt
    erikalwatt Posts: 1 Member
    I'm eating special k bars...and bran flakes or cheerios....snack on rice cakes or fruits....steamed healthy choice meals...soups low in calories...salads with lots of veggies chicken and black eyed peas..ale pizzas on the wheat sandwhich thins...just add little cheese but lots of veggies...also go to fitness.com and sign up for the email they have good recipes
  • crewsicka
    crewsicka Posts: 105 Member
    Too much stuff to list... add me then check out my diary.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    My diary is public. Feel free to look.