i'm baaaack

Options
Wow..its hard to believe its been over a year since i've been here! so much has happened in my life, and although i haven't gained "a lot" of weight back, i'm starting to see bad habits rising up again, and i know that if i don't regain control now, it's gonna be bad!!
just to kinda let you know about myself...i am a newly single mom of 4, i'm going to school full time for music education, i was on here last year and lost a total of 52 pounds!! but...unfortunately, i love oreos LOL...i gained about 8-10 pounds back and that freaks me out!
this past year and a half has been a time of reflection and redefinition in my life. i'm not the same person i was before, i am stronger and more confident and i really feel like i'm ready to grab the bull by the horns again when it comes to weight loss
i'm glad to be back...stoked about what's gonna happen!!!

Replies

• MDF08
    MDF08 Posts: 57
    Options
    Welcome back and you rock, gal!!

Best of luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • spunkiemunkie503
    Options
    Welcome back...that's the great thing is that it is never to late and you are always welcome(and we don't hold a grudge HAHAHA :laugh: ). Just remember you 've lost it once and you can do it again! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back :flowerforyou:
  • frazzelmama
    Options
    thanks guys...i'm really excited, tho today wasn't the best day for me LOL i'll do better tomorrow, promise!!!!