Hi everyone!

sansue21
sansue21 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
After having my second child I was able to lose the weight that I gained with her, but I have tried everything (so at least I thought) to lose the weight that I gain with my first child, but never lost before I got pregnant with my second. So my great, wonderful sister-in-law told me about this site that she was told about and so I am going to give this a shot. I don't want to lose a lot of weight (only 15 pounds), so I am going to do my best and follow the plan here.

Replies

• sansue21
    After having my second child I was able to lose the weight that I gained with her, but I have tried everything (so at least I thought) to lose the weight that I gain with my first child, but never lost before I got pregnant with my second. So my great, wonderful sister-in-law told me about this site that she was told about and so I am going to give this a shot. I don't want to lose a lot of weight (only 15 pounds), so I am going to do my best and follow the plan here.
  • pegaleg
    pegaleg Posts: 10
    :flowerforyou: good Luck.....
  • cwaite
    cwaite Posts: 5
    Hi!
    I also recently joined and I have found it to be a valuable tool. It helps hold me accountable and causes me to stop and think before I choose a snack or what to eat at a restaurant. To help with eating out, go to calorieking.com it lists most restaurants and their food.
    good luck:smile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome and good luck!!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!!!
  • sansue21
    Thank you for all the positive feed back. It is very encouraging and helpful.
This discussion has been closed.