so excited!

Options
i woke up this morning and weighed myself and i've lost 4lbs over the past 7 days. my first 7 days with MFP in fact!

I'm so excited to see the rolls on my back slowly dissapear, and my hips shrink ever ever ever so slightly. All without starving, just making better choices.

Please tell me it keeps on going!!! i could seriously get addicted to this healthy thing!

oh and also, i love it here! thanks for being such a great community!

Replies

• zoeinthecity
    Options
    i woke up this morning and weighed myself and i've lost 4lbs over the past 7 days. my first 7 days with MFP in fact!

I'm so excited to see the rolls on my back slowly dissapear, and my hips shrink ever ever ever so slightly. All without starving, just making better choices.

Please tell me it keeps on going!!! i could seriously get addicted to this healthy thing!

oh and also, i love it here! thanks for being such a great community!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you!
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I lost 3 lbs my first week, now after 5 weeks I've lost 10lbs. It's pretty easy most of the time, the difficult times for me are going out with friends and "that" time of the month. Keep up the good work!
  • christahollis
    Options
    That rocks! Congratulations on your loss, and adopting new lifestyle choices!
    It does contine...but sometimes it gets harder. You will plateau at some point, you will struggle, and chances are you'll 'fall off the wagon' once or twice.
    But if you continue to make the decision every single day to take good care of yourself, you're golden.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It really is cool when you realize you don't have to suffer to be thinner! :)
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's terrific!!!!!
  • zoeinthecity
    Options
    Congrats! I lost 3 lbs my first week, now after 5 weeks I've lost 10lbs. It's pretty easy most of the time, the difficult times for me are going out with friends and "that" time of the month. Keep up the good work!

I have to admit, i'm a touch worried.. i tend to hold water in a big way and all my clothes get too tight ;) but it goes away again... we'll see !
  • zoeinthecity
    Options
    Congrats! It really is cool when you realize you don't have to suffer to be thinner! :)

Isnt that the best??? I've been killing myself at the gym for so long and not watching my diet and obviously not seeing any weight loss, just muscle toning... this is sooo much easier, takes less time, and feels just as good!