It's been 6months...

Options

Replies

• mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Congrats...I dont think its about huge loss...I think its about what you said "consistency". Cause the more steady the weight loss..the more you are to keep it off for good.
  • AndiJ2011
    AndiJ2011 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Maybe I am crazy but almost 40 pounds in 6 months is an insane amount of weight to lose! Great job. It is a great acomplishment.
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much, you have no idea how happy you're making me with all this positive feedback!
  • jlover88
    Options
    That is so great - you have done amazing!!! Very inspiring :happy:
  • bck80
    bck80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Slow and Steady you are doing it the right way..good for you!! and congrats on the weight loss:drinker:
  • Brittypop
    Options
    That is so awesome and inspiring!
  • Yellowstonegirl
    Yellowstonegirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job. I just hope I can be as diligent and successful as you have been. Keep up the good work and thanks for the inspiration.
  • remodelme
    remodelme Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely phenomenal. Keep with it! I've been at it for a little over two months now and i've lost 16 lbs. I was always trying to do the big numbers too. However this time I decided to make healthy choices in food and exercise plenty.
  • Browny43
    Browny43 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    keep up the great work, thats amazing
  • Ang_37
    Ang_37 Posts: 58
    Options
    Wow!!!! Good job, it takes a lot for you to keep it up everyday!! Keep it up. You can do it!! I just take it one pound off at a time!!! Congratulations!!
  • Taratruex
    Taratruex Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me and everyone in our group, I hope to be as successful as you are at 6 months!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • valoreturner
    Options
    Yeah! A truly awesome accomplishment.....keep it up.
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    You have done an awesome job!!! Just imagine all of that pressure off of your knees and how much healthier your heart is. All of your hard work has really paid off. Keep up the good work! :)
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Wow! 38 pounds is fantastic.. a nice healthy, reasonable pound and a half a week or so :-) I would imagine you have lost a few clothing sizes, right? I am only about 6 weeks into this new lifestyle and have lost 9pounds.. but started out heavier than you! Thank you for showing me that good, steady work really pays off! You are fantastic!
  • laurenkuta
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep it up! You have a lot of people rooting for you!
  • Zoe_UK_39
    Options
    Wow!! Well done!! Keep up the fantastic work!! This is my first week and I would be so proud too if I had lost as much as you have.

Fabulous!!

:flowerforyou:

Zoe
  • phoenixmel
    Options
    Congratulations well done :)
  • mightylivy
    Options
    amazing!!!!! good job!!!!
  • Smilee3233
    Smilee3233 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I think the changes you have made to allow yourself to reach this goal are the tools to the rest of your life. My husband always tells me its not what you ate during a bad day or the week you only exercised 3 times, but it's the fact that you have no intention to stop exercising or trying your best to eat healthy - that is what will bring success, and you've got it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!