Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How do I log a kettle bell workout?

Anyone know how to log a Kettle Bell Workout? It doesn't seem to be in the system. I use one of Jillian Michaels DVD's and it's about 25 minutes long. Since it's a combination of strength and cardio, I don't know how to add it....

Replies

• Mia74
    Mia74 Posts: 12 Member
    What size KB are you using?
  • 10lbs
  • Mia74
    Mia74 Posts: 12 Member
    Hmm, that's a tough call. The common belief that you can burn 400 calories in 20 minutes with KBs is based on an entirely different style of moves and using a heavier bell. I would do a combo of 15 minutes vigoruous calisthenics and 10 minutes weight lifting. The best way to know would be to get a heart rate monitor.
  • I also don't know how to do it- I've been doing Jillian's kettlebell workout (with a 10lb kettlebell) since the beginning of january-
    as far as I calculated, it's pretty much the same as the cardio-dance calories. I know it's not "correctly" logged in- but at least I'm getting the right amount of calories burned calculated. good luck!
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    10lbs
    Sorry, that's not strength, it's cardio using a light weight. I'd log it under "Aerobics, general."