Juice

Options
The hubs watched Sick, Fat, and Nearly Dead yesterday and now wants to do a juice fast. I am watching it tonight. NO way I could commit to 60 days, but I am thinking about doing 10. Thoughts?

Replies

• bgita
    bgita Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sixty days seems way too long!! I've never done it but my best friend swears by them. I think she's done it about a week, maybe 2. Another friend feels like she has so much energy.
  • MsLilly200
    MsLilly200 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I don't get juice fasting... Or any kind of diet or whatever that makes you drink everything.

I could never do that.
    Like I could maybe do a "fruit and vegetables" type fasting, cause then you could have them shredded, sliced, pureed, juiced, cooked or whatever. But drinking your food is boring and just makes you hungry, might as well live on water and vitamin tablets.
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I watched that the other day and absolutly loved it. It was a huge inspiration! I want to try the 10 day juice fast also, as soon as i can afford to buy a juicer :)
  • stephanielindley422
    Options
    I don't get juice fasting... Or any kind of diet or whatever that makes you drink everything.

I could never do that.
    Like I could maybe do a "fruit and vegetables" type fasting, cause then you could have them shredded, sliced, pureed, juiced, cooked or whatever. But drinking your food is boring and just makes you hungry, might as well live on water and vitamin tablets.

I kind of feel like this too....I looove to eat too much, I think. BUT I'm willing to try anything once (twice if I like it (; )