progress pics

Options

Replies

• SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting....You look fabulous BTW!! You and I are the same height (well you have about .5 on me) and we are the exact same weight. People have told me they can tell I've lost weight and I'm fitting very nicely into my old "skinny" jeans, but when I look in the mirror I still don't see it. Seeing your picture - while most likey not exactly what I look like - has got to be somewhat close.

Great job on your loss - you look wonderful and I don't think you really need to lose anymore! :)
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You look great!
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    To be honest you didn't look bad in the before photos but that little bit extra makes a dramatic change in appearance. Well done.
  • charlieduc
    Options
    You look great! Nice job :)
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Well done - great results!
    Keep up the good work - All Is Possible!
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    This really inspires me. Thanks so much for sharing!
    Do you mind sharing what you feel are your biggest differences food/nutrition-wise between now & before September? (i.e., a few tips?)
  • CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    This really inspires me. Thanks so much for sharing!
    Do you mind sharing what you feel are your biggest differences food/nutrition-wise between now & before September? (i.e., a few tips?)

thank you! reducing my portions and eating at home more, eating out less have been the biggest changes. i love to eat so i try to find foods that are filling and low cal. my food diary should be public so feel free to poke around. :smile:
  • CallieDerenthal
    Options
    You look great! In the before pic, you don't look like you weighed 170lbs. What is your workout routine? Congrats!

thank you! i am very fortunate and have an elliptical in my basement. so my workouts consist of walking my dogs every day (1-2 miles) and then hopping on the elliptical while watching one of my fav shows on tv to pass the time. i started doing squat thrusts (aka burpees) last night and i think they might be the death of me... but they're a great workout!
  • ItsANewMe2012
    Options
    Congratulations,you've done great.

Can I ask,did you consistently lose weight every week or were there times when the scale did not budge?
  • CallieDerenthal
    Options
    Congratulations,you've done great.

Can I ask,did you consistently lose weight every week or were there times when the scale did not budge?

thanks! i had weeks where i'd lose 0.2 lbs, weeks where i'd lose 2.5 lbs, and a couple of weeks around the holidays where i gained. i've been set to 1.0-1.5 lbs per week the whole time i've been on here. guess my body doesn't know i have it on a set schedule :wink:
  • AimeeCarolyn
    AimeeCarolyn Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic! :)
  • yeppo08
    yeppo08 Posts: 22
    Options
    great job!
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    AWESOME progress!! Especially in the short time frame!! Great job!!
  • alix1105
    Options
    I wish there was a like button on this website!! this is awesome!!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look great!
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    GRATS TO YOU :)
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!!
  • FitN50s
    FitN50s Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your awesome progress - earned by your hard work and dedication.
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great job and thanks for sharing.
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You look great! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!