Hi!!!! Looking to shape up and lose approx. 8lbs I can!

Options
Hey everyone!!

I got the myfitnesspal app on my iPod Touch, and wanted to say hi in the forums. I'm looking for a little buddy just so we can spur each other on, and track each other in the 'Friends' part of the app.

I absolutely love that I'm able to scan everything I eat. It's so easy to keep track!

A little bit about me: I'm 26, a newly-qualified nurse and I want to lose a small amount to feel a bit better. I'm not overweight - 127lbs, but for my height (5ft 1"), I'd rather have less weight. :p My husband and I got an XBox Kinect over Christmas and have been playing on Dance Central and the Michael Jackson Experience. I just need to work out how to add that exercise to my fitness diary! We've also taken up jogging a little bit to improve our stamina. Hopefully, we'll get into shape to soon start baby-making - or that's the real goal anyway. :)

So yeah, that's me!

Replies

• ambisou
    ambisou Posts: 21
    Options
    Hey :)
    I am new as well on here and I love it !
    I am also looking for someone to motivate me and vice versa !!
    you are welcome to add !

good luck

a-m
  • Cravin4Achangin
    Options
    Hi! I feel like you and I have similar stories! I will be 24 in a matter of days and I am also 5' 1". Right now I'm weighing in at 132 which I'm not comfortable with at all, so I'm looking to lose about 10 lbs. Would love to be friends and stay connected on our journeys!