Hello

My name is Diane and I am at a point in my life when I need to lose some weight for my health and I have a back
injury which my doctor says will be less stress on my back if I lose weight. So I am going to try to quit smoking and
lose the weight at the same time.

I look forward to hearing from others and will be there to support anyone who needs a little encouragement.

Thanks!

Replies

• dragomom
    dragomom Posts: 88 Member
    Hey Diane,

Are you following me? lol

Glad you found the website. So far I have found several very supportive people on here.
  • Hello! I am on day two of tying to turn my life around! It is a battle but together we can ALL make a change! Good Luck to you on your adventures! 8)

Wendymg321
  • Read your post. I too have a back injury and whenever the dr's told me to lose weight and excercise I would think they had done lost their mind.I mean I was told no bending, twisting, reaching,picking up anything heavy, etc. Well what was left? Sitting and laying down, sorta gonna be hard to excercise but years later I decided to be myself- which is hard headed- and I started doing things I wasn't suppose to do and I feel so much better. I still smoke-not good but I am not laying around on the couch either. You can add me if you want, we can always use more support.