On the road to a healthy lifestyle!!!

Options
Hi everyone! Just wanted to drop by, say hello, and maybe meet some people to help encourage each other on this journey! I've battled with weight loss my entire life and I'm sick and tired of feeling the way that I do. My husband and I also want to start a family in the future (within the next year or two) and I'd like to be in the best shape that I can be for myself and my child. I will also be finishing school this year (August) as a certified Medical Assistant and I find it important to teach a healthy lifestyle to my patients, but also show by example. I was fortunate enough to have an amazing Nutrition class last semester that taught me so much about my eating habbits - what is good - what I think is good that really isn't, etc. I'm really excited and motivated and I hope I can keep it up.

Other topics that peak my interest are: music, soccer (professional - specifically the Philadelphia Union), cooking, musical theatre, crafting, making jewelry, traveling, singing in my Praise Band at church and spending quality time with my husband.

I just started this on Monday, and I'm currently on Day 4. Feeling pretty good about it so far!! I hope to help encourage everyone who is taking this journey. May we keep each other company, motivate each other, and share ideas, recipes, and inspiration. Good luck, everyone!!

3310786.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• karismalynn
    Options
    Good luck! I'm always here for support, I'm new here :)
  • buffy612
    buffy612 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Best wishes to you (and your husband). Stay motivated and you can count on me for support if you need it!
  • musicalivy
    Options
    So proud of you sis! You've always been so good at getting yourself under control. I know you can & will do it again! :flowerforyou: So happy to have you on here!:happy: