I'd settle for this:

6727198343_75a4f9f017.jpg
    daniel_craig by blmarvin, on Flickr

I'd settle for him too! :bigsmile:
  • klmnumbers
    klmnumbers Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    244109242271914979_cMRuww5q_c.jpg

Boobs are about the same size as mine, but my hips are a little wider. I'd love to look even remotely like this though, hah.
  • Allisonrachelle22
    Options
    Erica_Durance6.jpg
    Erica_Durance1.jpg
  • hebbby
    hebbby Posts: 70
    Options
    penny2.jpg
    penny1.jpg

I would love to look like casey wilson!
  • HeikkiLaukkanen
    HeikkiLaukkanen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
  • ttate002
    Options
    I would LOVE to be her shape, although I'm sure I'm much taller. She has thick thighs, a big butt, and wide hips, just like me! She has a flat stomach (oh I envy)!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqjG3Q5T5nvlBakIW0dxXCdzpGbGzDJoPmaq8cdsSuva9BPXNe

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQx0Z5RnEGqNujc3z-qXdQIM_jQZpgyzWohFgYSWgGNqKhliY6B9w
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I've always been quite jealous of Katy Perry's figure! Her proportions look pretty much perfect to me. Although the first photo in this collage is way too photoshopped :indifferent:

katy_perry_s_sexy_style.jpg

This is my ideal body as well, has the glamour and curves of a pin up but a little more toned.
    I have the same proportions as well so this is an attainable goal for me.
  • kristopherfisher
    Options
    I'll get there, 98lb to go! (And around 28% body fat to lose!)

muscle-man.jpg
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    scarlett-johansson.jpg

I have an hourglass figure. I'm barrel chested, and short waisted...the distance from the bottom of my ribs to my hipbones is minimal. In fact, I have friends that are shorter than me, that are TALLER when we are sitting. Fortunately, I have decently long legs to make up for it. Anyway, there's lots of bodies out there I would like to look like, but never will because I'm not shaped the way they are. So, I tried to find someone who is a more realistic choice based on my body shape but even ScarJo looks like she may have a longer waist than I do.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    scarlett-johansson.jpg

I have an hourglass figure. I'm barrel chested, and short waisted...the distance from the bottom of my ribs to my hipbones is minimal. In fact, I have friends that are shorter than me, that are TALLER when we are sitting. Fortunately, I have decently long legs to make up for it. Anyway, there's lots of bodies out there I would like to look like, but never will because I'm not shaped the way they are. So, I tried to find someone who is a more realistic choice based on my body shape but even ScarJo looks like she may have a longer waist than I do.

I am with you in the short waist club. Suit jackets are such a pain. Always need to get them completely redone!

Since I can't think of any shortwaisted celebrities, the only logical explanation is, that must be a requirement to be a movie star.
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    lx8iorczsu1r1bnp1o1500.jpg
    1143jh.jpg

Both of them ideal. Don't know if I'll ever get this defined. But that would be great. Another great role model is Tyler Sarry. But he is a seriously hard working professional fitness model and I know I don't have the time to train as much and as hard as him.
  • HeikkiLaukkanen
    HeikkiLaukkanen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Remember what Mark Wahlberg looked like? This would be my ideal to achieve. Probably not genetically possible but I will try and do what I can with what I was given.

MarkWahlberg2.jpg
  • kvandenbush
    Options
    Jennifer%2BLopez%2Bpictures%2B%252814%2529.jpg

She has such a beautiful full curvy figure with a small waist! Definitely my inspiration!!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Christina Hendricks, I love curves! I'm more pear shaped though
    thumbnail.jpg

I think her measurements are: 36-32-36

whatttt? My measurements are 43-36-42
    If that's correct, then my boobs are bigger than Christina Hendricks'. whatttt??
    I need to change the way I look at myself or her then cause I always thought hers were much bigger (even though I know mine are big but still...)

I thought I saw something like 38DD-30-39 or similar for her. Definitely bigger than 36.
  • beverlylouise
    beverlylouise Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Christina Hendricks, I love curves! I'm more pear shaped though
    thumbnail.jpg

I think her measurements are: 36-32-36

whatttt? My measurements are 43-36-42
    If that's correct, then my boobs are bigger than Christina Hendricks'. whatttt??
    I need to change the way I look at myself or her then cause I always thought hers were much bigger (even though I know mine are big but still...)

those are the measurements I kept finding, but they seem off, because I don't have big boobs and I'm 37" in the chest, I'm wondering if she wears a 36 band in her bra size
  • Bon226
    Bon226 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I like your choice! :)
  • Bon226
    Bon226 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    bump - good motivators!
  • maaalva
    maaalva Posts: 25 Member
    Options
  • airlily