:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• munc0911
    munc0911 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new as of today and looking for friends. My self
  • trudger164
    Options
    Just joined and am hoping there a few people I can connect to that are willing to encourage each other as well as hold one another accountable. If so, let me know and we'll see what we are supposed to do next to start a subgroup? I am new to this kind of computer use so feel free to advice or take over.
    Sincerely, Trudger:ohwell:
  • th2much
    th2much Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) you can add me if you like.
  • mwood777
    mwood777 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for friends and support, add me let's do this together!
    :wink:
  • angelvicki1999
    Options
    I'm new too, Add me if you like :happy:
  • Happiness29
    Options
    Hi! I'm not new to the site but I am new to my new life style change. You can all add me if you would like. The more support the better! Good luck on all of your journey's :smile:
  • Ladylori1975
    Ladylori1975 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am new as of today as well. I would be interested in reading your story. How did you get started? What are you doing to help reach your goals? What are your goals? I can better support if I know your situation. For me, I had serious health conditions jeopardizing my ability to live the kind of life I wanted. It was called Interstitial Cystitis, which is where one develops cracks in their bladder. Medical experts do not know what causes it or how to cure it but it was ruining my life. I was on bed rest for 6 months, taking 18 different medications, having surgery, basically feeling like a lab rat suffering from endless pain. Because of the bed rest and medications alone I had gained over 35 lbs, had very little strength, and my ability to think clearly was sorely lacking. I was also prediabetic, suffered acid reflux, and numerous other problems being caused by diet and lack of exercise. I became so paralyzed in body, mind, and spirit that action needed to be taken. It has taken A LOT of work on all levels to get where I am now but I need to continue seeking ways of staying on this healthy path. I joined a gym a year ago and have lost 35 lbs, gained muscle, lost inches, down to 1 medication, and overall feel healthier. I keep up well with exercise however I am going on my second week of dieting and its been a huge struggle for me. I crave carbs and sugar! I eat minimal processed foods, no caffeine, no chocolate, and no artificial anything (flavor, color, sweetener) because of my medical condition. But that doesn't mean I can have fried foods, pasts, fats or sugars. So what are your challenges?
  • leaso75581
    Options
    i'm new as well, you can add me too!