job well done. keep it up!
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!!
  • jennieolds442
    jennieolds442 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is AwEsOmE ! Congrats to you. Im very excited ! Keep up the dedication, your gonna feel so amazing and look amazing too ! Now you've got me all pumped up, I think Im headed to my exercise bike :)
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Again thank you all so much! It really makes me feel good to hear (read) people who are proud of me and inspired...by me!

I went to buy new workout clothes and I started out at size 24 and I bought size XL 16/18 (now they may be a bit snug and of coarse they are stretchy but they are so comfortable and makes me feel sooo good!
  • jms052664
    jms052664 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • OZZIEDOODLE75
    OZZIEDOODLE75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! I hope I can say the same in 6 months....just starting my journey! :)
  • pitbullmom87
    Options
    you are truly an inspiration for girls like me. I'm 24 and have always struggled with my weight. i weighed 260 lbs and have lost 19lbs so far and am ready to lose more and get myself into shape. thank you so much for giving me faith that it can happen to me too :)
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    That is the perfect amount of weight to have lost in that time frame!!! Good for you! That's how yoyly make a lifestyle change!! Thanks for pisting sooooooo motivational!!!
  • eddyca
    eddyca Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I hope I can say I've lost that much in 6 months!
  • gdenton
    gdenton Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race....Congrats!
  • RGonVSH
    RGonVSH Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congratulation yourself for hanging in there and staying motivated to meet your goals.

Changing our lives to be healthy is a lifetime commitment. And like everything else worth doing, it is a journey, not a destination.
  • hapilymarried2006
    hapilymarried2006 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats thats awesome keep up the good work
  • RuthlessB
    RuthlessB Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!!!! Soooooooo PROUD of and for YOU!!!! Keep up the GREAT work and GOD Bless!!!:bigsmile:
  • mdollian
    mdollian Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You are doing great keep it up !!
  • TaraEpersaud
    Options
    that is pretty awesome. congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!