HI Everyone

Options
Hi this is my first time on this website and I would have to say that so far I'm impressed! I have to loose a lot of weight and I'm hoping that this forum is full of support because I'm going to need it! I went to the female doctor yesterday and I went because of some infertility issues! My husband and I have been married for 6 years and we are ready to start a family but guess what she told me I need to loose weight first! So I was so bumed out! Now I know that I need to loose weight but that is just something that you don't want to hear when you are ready to start a family! So beside my overall health I'm here to loose weight so I can have a family of my own! So wish me luck everyone!

Replies

• Kbrain228
    Options
    Hi this is my first time on this website and I would have to say that so far I'm impressed! I have to loose a lot of weight and I'm hoping that this forum is full of support because I'm going to need it! I went to the female doctor yesterday and I went because of some infertility issues! My husband and I have been married for 6 years and we are ready to start a family but guess what she told me I need to loose weight first! So I was so bumed out! Now I know that I need to loose weight but that is just something that you don't want to hear when you are ready to start a family! So beside my overall health I'm here to loose weight so I can have a family of my own! So wish me luck everyone!
  • pamelawh
    pamelawh Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    HI,

i know its not pleasant news but your doctor knows in a typical pregnancy if you do well with your weight you could gain 24 lbs. pregnancy weight is harder to lose than just dropping lbs now. did she give you a plan of action to accomplish your goal?
  • Kbrain228
    Options
    Yeah it's 1200 calories a day and stay away from high frutos corn syurp! I just went walking around my apartment complex and I thought I was going to die! We have lots of hills around here! But I did it!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Good for you! This is an awesome website. Best of luck to you!
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    The very bestus of luck!!! Welcome.