Post a pic of your ideal body

Options

Replies

• thecrossfitter
    thecrossfitter Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Screenshot2011-12-01at80937AM.png

This is my ideal because it aligns with my goals in strength and speed, and I think it is a similar build and what MY body will look like when I've reached my fitness goals!
  • Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    15d9vfr.jpg

bex9c1.jpg

Kat is a bit small for my height, but I still love her figure. :)
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Idina Menzel! I think she has the perfect shape and she's just about my height.

6620034_gal.jpg

IdinaMenzel3.jpg

Pretty sure I'll never have that dancers body, but I'm going to work my *kitten* off to get close ^.^

Edit: She's supposedly 34-24-34 and she's about an inch taller than me ^.^
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    rosie-huntington-whiteley.jpg

I would kill to look like this, but I will always have bigger boobs and chunkier thighs. Thankfully I have a narrow waist and I'd love my abs to look like Rosie's.

I'd have to agree here, I wouldn't mind this.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    too lazy to insert a picture, but: http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2006/05/beyonce-cannes-film-festival.jpg

BEYONCE. just maybe add 10 lbs, cause i have got some BOOBS on me.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Just out of interest how old are the women on here that are posting pictures of girls in there late teens early twenties?

Would it not be more realistic to post pictures of "real" ie no surgery women that are close to your actual age?

As a man I see so many women that are overly hard on themselves and want to get back to the figure they had when they were a teenager or before they had kids, unless your some sort of celebrity that does very little during the day your going to find that having an actual life and job, kids etc will stop you from doing all the excersise etc that is required to have the sorts of bodies you want.

Setting yourself an unrealistic goal and then being hard on yourself for failing isnt the right way to go, imho of course..
    Voice of reason!!
    No, it's OK to strive for an ideal.
    And peak fitness is possible for anybody willing to set goals, take action and see the program through.

The ideal need not be dumb'd down or the bar lowered.
    GO FOR IT!
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    t72534.jpg

I'm not the type of girl that wants to be super skinny. I want to be healthy and curvy. To me, she's my ideal body type.
  • Legally_Natural
    Legally_Natural Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pictures but Jessica Biel is close to the ideal body for me. We both have the same shape--broad at the top then smaller at the bottom but with an athletic look.
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal would be to as closely as I can reach my genetic potential, whatever that may be.... So I don't have any pictures yet, because I'm about 8-13 years away before I get there.
  • kristindesigner
    kristindesigner Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to kick some *kitten*!

rr794z.jpg

ineoli.jpg
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    6728807251_a42be501ff.jpg

6647022169_58c4e3f1d2.jpg[/url]

yeah, I better go lift things. :tongue:
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I would like a nice Mila Kunis shape

mila_kunis_l152.jpg

I wouldn't mind that, it might be possible. We'll just have to see :)
  • lisabernard
    lisabernard Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Marilyn all the way!
  • slc150
    slc150 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    marlon.jpg

Love it! I second this ideal body type! =-)
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    21drede.jpg
    fd93eq.jpg
    sw4nx3.jpg

Tara Lynn
  • Bekzness
    Bekzness Posts: 122
    Options
    as a martial artist.. for me its gotta be Gina...

tumblr_ly1dlniqjn1qm5qc4o1_500.jpg

I can never expect to be super skinny... I'm not made that way. But to be anything like Miss Carano I would need some *kitten* excess moving up to my boobs ha ha! :)
  • xoSundaydrive
    Options
    Bump
  • slc150
    slc150 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This girl right here. I will never be stick thin, nor do I want to be. I was around 160 in high school, and in the best shape ever. I ran cross country and was on the drill team. I'm 5'9 and aiming to be a size 12 or so.

untitled-2.jpg

whitney-thompson-first-plus-size-americas-next-top-model.jpg

I love Whitney! Her body is what I would like mine to look like as well. Not stick thin, with curves! =-)

she is gorgeous
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    <---- that right there... not perfect by any means, but it's what I want and I'm happy with it.
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    241153755016595588_puhEAOat_c.jpg